IGNORED

The iOS gaming thread

Scog

Hmm, Epic Win is a great idea but is very lacking at the moment - there's already a patch on the way so looks like it'll be updated regularly. No end of simple, obvious changes are apparent within a minute of turning it on (creating a list of common tasks, more calendar options - e.g. Weekends, every other day etc).

I had the exact same problem with those two. Couldn't see what they were supposed to actually depict. The one in the crowd is impossible to say without giving it away. I think I can safely say the other one definitely isn't a balloon or any kind of flower.

Aye, it's pretty good- controls maybe are slightly trickier than playing it with a pad, but it looks and plays really well and the framerate is solid. I've always been crap at the TH games though, so it might actually not be tougher than the original- it might just be my lack of skill...

noob question here but if I buy something on my iphone and delete it, do I have to buy it again?

I was having a problem with the Espgaluda 2 open feint so I deleted the game. I went to DL it again and it's saying I have to buy it, surely that's not right...

noob question here but if I buy something on my iphone and delete it, do I have to buy it again?

I was having a problem with the Espgaluda 2 open feint so I deleted the game. I went to DL it again and it's saying I have to buy it, surely that's not right...

After you click buy it will come up with a box saying you have bought it before and to click to download it again for free.

We released Prism: Light the Way on iPhone today: http://bit.ly/prism_iphone

It's a puzzle game about bending light. It's £1.19, for 120 levels, four game modes and music by the late Richard Joseph (Sensible Software).

Also, has anyone got Meow Meow Happy Fight yet? By the Piyo Blocks guys. It's a simple, incredibly polished twin stick shooter deathmatch against AI. Although it only seems to have ten levels.

Bloody hell! #1! Can't quite believe we beat Tetris and Bejeweled! Right, time to sort out something awesome for Rllmuk - you guys started it all!

Congratulations, it's well deserved, even for the pain and torment you are causing me in trying to solve the last few remaining puzzles.

Can anyone drop a subtle hint as to what that thing in the crowd is please?