The iOS gaming thread

Scog

Yeah same here, there are absolutely loads of levels and the way the difficulty level creeps up is handled really well.

I dunno. It's pretty hard from the start as THE DEVELOPERS HAVE NEVER HEARD OF COLOUR BLINDNESS.

Garrrhhh.

Any hints for 2-6 on angry birds (the train one)

I've been stuck on it for DAYS now

Which train?

If it's the mostly stone one (3_6?).. squash the wooden peg in front first... then move the train forward..

Need more people with We Rule on my Plus+ friends list, add me please! Username is MrHendo.

Question about making and selling goods - is it more beneficial to make stuff for yourself or have people buy them off you? Every request for logs or whatever I accept and I always visit other people's places and put down an order but I'm just wondering what the benefits are to both parties.

:)

I'm really enjoying this. Beat the second boss last night with a single coin left using a Flush, was a real fist in the air moment :)

Just completely completed this - very addictive, though it takes an iron will not to use the chaos spell combined with a weapon that stuns the enemy...

Ugh, Zenonia 2 is out and, much like its predecessor, it runs like absolute arse on the 1G Touch. Waste of money. Boggles me how some games can really push the iPod/iPhone yet still be absolutely playable (hello GTA:CW, which runs like a dream on the 1G), yet seemingly developers can't take the time to be bothered optimizing a comparatively simple 2D RPG to at least run with a decent frame-rate.

Has anyone tried Depict? I'm just trying it now, and really liked it. Basically pictionary online, but you take it in turns to guess and then draw against random people online. Tried it in the comfort of my own home, so not sure how it would fare on a 3G network on a bus somewhere, as speed is fairly important.

What are you meant to do in other peoples towns in We Rule? I don't really understand.

Also what are you meant to do when the game invites you to join someone else via push notification?

Place orders in their shops/facilities. You both gain gold and EXP for doing so.

I hope they add noticeboards, unique items, gift options and town melodies in an update. The more Animal Crossing it becomes, the better.

Cheers - what's your plus+ name?

Anyone else want me to add them? I'm Chooch81 if you want to add me. So far I have:

Dekay01

Mortis316uk

mightyflub

bash0rz

shuuro

penguinlad

Wroth

kerumba

mrhendo

mrdo71

add me djeremiah if you want, I have a nice new Butchers shop on its way, I've also passed your names to a friend who has no one on We rule bar me so is finding it a bit tough

add me djeremiah if you want, I have a nice new Butchers shop on its way, I've also passed your names to a friend who has no one on We rule bar me so is finding it a bit tough

I'll add anyone not already on my list a bit later.

I'm kerumba on all of the networks and Words With Friends.

Had a weird one with We Rule earler - Five fields of crops, my mine and my houses all wanted to pay out at the same time. None of them would, and then when I restarted the game they were back to zero and building up again. Most annoying.

Will add people from that list.

I've totally rinsed Sword & Poker now. I've finished all of the extra stages, and I've bought all of the upgrades, weapons and shields. I hope they release some DLC for it :)

Are there any other RPG-like games that are similar-ish? I'm not interested in walking around or reading any dialogue, I just want to fight a bunch of enemies one after another, with a decent combat mechanic, and build up my character along the way. What are the Wolfenstein/Doom RPGs like? Which is the best, and are there any others out there? I enjoyed Puzzle Quest too, if that helps :)

Cheers - what's your plus+ name?

Anyone else want me to add them? I'm Chooch81 if you want to add me. So far I have:

Dekay01

Mortis316uk

mightyflub

bash0rz

shuuro

penguinlad

Wroth

kerumba

mrhendo

mrdo71

KYUSS on Plus+ if you haven't already added me.

As I never remember to add people and to stop this thread getting too cluttered, I've ripped off completely used as inspiration soong's Gamertag spreadsheet for iPhone IDs.

Rllmuk iPhone ID Spreadsheet

I think everyone should be able to edit as they please. Add your details!

I've added columns for the main services that came to mind but feel free to amend in the likely event that I've missed some. There doesn't look as though there's going to be one unified solution for the foreseeable so hopefully it'll be useful.