IGNORED

Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance

davejm

It just comes down to the fact that the Star Wars games that most "true fans" and the critics praise the most are not the most successful financially.

I guess that's real life for you. Financial sucess seems to be more important than critical, and they use the latter to justify the former. But we live in hope. I would love a new Jedi Knight game, a proper one.

I guess that's real life for you. Financial sucess seems to be more important than critical, and they use the latter to justify the former. But we live in hope. I would love a new Jedi Knight game, a proper one.

Have you played The Force Unleashed? I thought that was as good as any of the JK games, except for its lack of multiplayer.

Have you played The Force Unleashed? I thought that was as good as any of the JK games, except for its lack of multiplayer.

Rubbish. The Force Unleashed was a horrible game that doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath.

• 2 weeks later...
Rubbish. The Force Unleashed was a horrible game that doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath.

That's your opinion, and I disagree. Whilst it was flawed, I thought it captured the feel of "being" a Jedi/Sith just as well as Jedi Knight; I never got bored of playing with those Force Powers.

Whether or not it was as competent a 3rd person action game as JK was an FPS, well, that's a different debate altogether. TFU was flawed and far from perfect, but I don't think it was "horrible".