rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Belbo

The Apprentice

What was Nick like when he said "I'll be watching you, make no mistake" or whatever he said. He sounded like a Mafidon, awesome.

The Yankee is serious hot <_< BUt i really thought that smart price chicken and tuna would send them to the gutter but guess not.

The science teacher might be 'disappeared' by Nick: 'I made it my business to watch you for quite a while' *evil death stare*

That was the creepiest thing ever. According to the shows "timeline" (not strictly true, I know) hasn't it only been like...5 days? <_<:(:blink:

That was the creepiest thing ever. According to the shows "timeline" (not strictly true, I know) hasn't it only been like...5 days? <_<:(:blink:

Nick and Margaret are loving their increased status, aren't they? Which is great: I love their disdainful faces.

Fantastic episode - their characters are really coming out and I think it's going to be a really good series. Also

"Bruscetta which is...

...always a favourite."

Reduced from £60/head to £15/head just from the guy shaking his head and saying no, yer man looked like he was pulling numbers out of the air there Cringeworthy!

Haggling on the Apprentice is amazing. That was almost as good as the fish one from the first episode last year

American lady ftw. She's the only one I can think of who hasn't been completely insufferable and hasn't done anything stupid yet.

Yasmina just made £600, that was stupid?

Today's highlight was definitely "not you." <_<

This is going to sound heartless, but I laughed out loud for way too long when James compared the feeling of being brought into the boardroom to that of his cat dying. It just seemed like such a ridiculous, overblown and irrelevant comparison.

Haggling on the Apprentice is amazing. That was almost as good as the fish one from the first episode last year

Yasmina just made £600, that was stupid?

Today's highlight was definitely "not you." <_<

Indeed, they might not have liked it quality wise but she still made a hell of a profit margin

Indeed, they might not have liked it quality wise but she still made a hell of a profit margin

One thing that's a bit annoying is that tasks are all about immediate, short term gains.

It would be nice if instead of just focusing on how much profit they made at the end of the task, they'd take the customer feedback into account in deciding who wins or loses. Sure, the women ened up with more profit, but they'd not be getting any repeat business. I know the same is true of the boys in this instance so it's kind of moot this week, but if one team made a smaller profit but had a really happy customer, that's surely better business than making a bigger profit but having a pissed off customer who wouldn't come back?

Of course, that could make it very difficult to decide which team wins or loses, because you can't easily quantify it.

There were some amazing comedy moments in this episode, (bruschetta, always a favourite) but on the whole I found it very dull and no characters are standing out for me at all yet. :P

The blonde seemed to have gotten control of her wonky, crawling-sideways mouth in this episode...and she's actually quite schminky...

She appears to be thick and ignorant, but I'd not kick her out of bed for eating bruschetta...........which is always a favourite.

Sorry boys. The Olympic is a trademark, in the real world they'd be screwed. They should give all their money away.

"Cut price woman" is hilarious.

Just watched this, and by god it was painful at times! All the pitches were awful, I loved the "Yeah, we can do that because our chef has the expertise, she normally does more fancy stuff".

I was very surprised the boys made a loss though, given how popular they said the sandwiches were. Then again, spending £600-odd on food didn't help. And the evening "theme" was embarrassing. Rocky I guess deserved to go for his poor decisions - he seemed quite keen on the Olympic idea, only to then say he wasn't when he knew they'd lost, and the awful menu choice. Hell, I'm no city-boy, but even I would have been insulted by the food put out (same goes for the girls' effort, too).

Nick was great though - "I made it my business to watch you..." :)

Good to see that the teams will be mixed from next week though. And also, from the clip they showed, based on the angle Suralun was pointing, whomever is sat in the middle next week is the one to get fired.