rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Belbo

The Apprentice

This blonde woman is a fucking mess, "I've ...heard... of blinis," "I...guess... that's hot" all the time with a stupid "I'm too good to be doing this" face on her. In saying that, Rocky is a bit clueless for someone who apparently owns more than 10 sandwich shops

im betting on the girls here, simple, easy and attractive theme

the boys have gone far too fancy and i doubt they will pull it off, i thought they had it when someone mentioned the best of british theme, but then someone just had to pull an overly audacious theme from nowhere

My prediction - everyone will fail, but the girls cheapness will save them despite the chap not paying everything.

How much did the girls charge per head?

Girls lack of quality I think might kill them in the end here.

Cheap food that looks cheap never works.

It depends. As an ongoing business maybe not, but most of those they've sold and then people gone "how shit"...

Ooo. Miss the clear signal from Margeret

This has to be one of the most inept performances from both teams I've ever seen. Nothing's gone right on either team and any time someone's raised a valid complaint it's been shot down by the team leader. Any chance of one going from both teams?

Crap it's another "early into the BR" one.

Both were shit - but I think the girl's cheapness will save them.

Unless the guy refuses to pay? In which case it byebye blondie!

Told ya!

I think Rocky's gotta go. There were lots of problems, but everything came down to things the manager picked (theme, evening theme etc)

The one who wasn't offering sandwiches? He's the science teacher guy, hasn't really been featured at all so far.

Yes! When they cut to him I thought it was an April Fools or something!!

Sorry to see Rocky go, he was the only one of the boys I could really see winning the thing. But he probably deserved it.

American lady ftw. She's the only one I can think of who hasn't been completely insufferable and hasn't done anything stupid yet.