rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Belbo

The Apprentice

Every year they get carbon-copies of the last lot. This year there's another dumb-blonde going on about her BA (hons), another ginger with glasses who I swear was actually in the last series, the token Asian with dodgy views about women, the baddie Northerner (a Geordie this time) and a smattering of assorted, delusional mono-maniacs.

It's a winning formula though. The women at work were already going on about it around the water-cooler today.

Regardless of the 'I have killed and will do so again' pic on Yasmina's bio page, she looked a bit of alright to me last night. The white shirt/pencil skirt combo always does it for me.

She's very tasty. Got that wicked look down i wouldn't mind a closer look at her CV.

Yeah, I feel a lot of the characters were on this last year and the year before..you've got the Tre bad boy, the Raef posho, the ginger bitch, the girl who thinks she's amazing but not, and the gaffer (Simon from last year?)...anyway, was funny..I thought Anita was hideous and we all screamed every time she came on..and the other girl in the final boardroom looks like the Mona Lisa.

Every year they get carbon-copies of the last lot. This year there's another dumb-blonde going on about her BA (hons), another ginger with glasses who I swear was actually in the last series, the token Asian with dodgy views about women, the baddie Northerner (a Geordie this time) and a smattering of assorted, delusional mono-maniacs.

It's a winning formula though. The women at work were already going on about it around the water-cooler today.

Yeah, I said that also ;)

I cant believe she started arguing with the guy in the car place. If I had been him I would have thrown her straight out of the door. And I would have taken her into the boardroom for arguing the toss with a prospect. Stupid girl.

How much do the cameras affect the outcome of these negotiations, though? He was paying whatever he agreed per car to get his cars washed, but on top of that his business gets airtime on the nations main TV channel. It always bothers me, that, I don't think any negotiations on the Apprentice would play out quite like they do on screen, in private.

On that bbc page why have they made all the women look so horrible Yasmina [is] quite tasty but their pics make them look off key.

This, nice tits.

Next weeks catering task looks like last years catering task.

I don't get to watch this live anymore, I work 'til 9pm on Wednesdays, which is really annoying ;)

Apprentice related but not the UK one. Is anyone watching the US one at the moment?

I am!

Tom Green - huge jackass.

Dennis Rodman - tool. Ordering a hooker while on task, disappearing from cameras and coming back very "energised". Having said that the BR at the end of last episode (5) was pure manipulation and inappropriate.

Joan Rivers is completely awesome. Jess (from the guys) is really good too. One of these to win.

Also it was nice to final see a task which wasn't "who can phone up the most rich friends to buy things"

Trump's not gone back to doing it is he? I loved watching him, he was just so brilliantly LOUD, strange and over the top. I gave up on the US one when Martha Stewart took over.

Aye, he's back. This season is actually pretty good so far despite it being celebrities. I'm with Hexx, I really want either Joan Rivers or Jesse James to win.

It's the celeb edition so it's not that good - there's alot of fawning. Just shown 8x05 - big downloads because it's 2 hours an episode (including ads)

I gave up on the US one when Martha Stewart took over.

That actually aired concurrently with Donald's one (Season 4 I think). It only lasted one season. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't different enough to the main one. Also MS couldn't be mean enough...her version of "You're Fired" was

"You just don't fit in"

, and then she wrote them a nice letter.

If Joan Rivers were consceriege at an hotel - I'd go <_<

^Amazing episode, the hotel one right?. Bloody hell I love Trump I'm glad he's back in New York and frankly its just funny and sad to too see Rodman indeed one of the greats to sink to such a low level. That McKnight dude is a cock though but I like Jesse from the team men's team, women side are great and the bitchfest from previous ep was loltastic.

^Amazing episode, the hotel one right?. Bloody hell I love Trump I'm glad he's back in New York and frankly its just funny and sad to too see Rodman indeed one of the greats to sink to such a low level. That McKnight dude is a cock though but I like Jesse from the team men's team, women side are great and the bitchfest from previous ep was loltastic.

Aye the hotel one. I'm absolutely loving Jesse James, especially when he said he was sitting between two of the biggest sports stars in history and look at the contrast.

Aye the hotel one. I'm absolutely loving Jesse James, especially when he said he was sitting between two of the biggest sports stars in history and look at the contrast.

As I'm saying - it was the best task because it didn't rely solely on getting rich friends to come buy stuff (cupcakes/wedding dresses) for lots of money.

The phone thing came close - but it was more about who could make the biggest spectacle - and again relied too much on the "celebrity" of each side.

As I'm saying - it was the best task because it didn't rely solely on getting rich friends to come buy stuff (cupcakes/wedding dresses) for lots of money.

The phone thing came close - but it was more about who could make the biggest spectacle - and again relied too much on the "celebrity" of each side.

Yeah the I'm going to have x come down and blow $x on $x tasks are a bloody shambles as Suralan likes to say.

Yeah the I'm going to have x come down and blow $x on $x tasks are a bladdy shambles as Suralan likes to say.

:)

It was the wedding dress one that really annoyed me. They only sound 20 each of a 125 each - and most of those where to "mates". Everyone else (Joe Public) came for the spectacle.

To be honest Trump has given Rodman such an easy ride, any other contestant would have been fired ages ago but shows how much faith he has with Rodman though I guess too ratings. Love the AA bit at the end of the episode but again love the series, its much better format now because the series was becoming bit of a pantomine.

Forgive me for sounding like a cunt, but can you take it to an American Apprentice thread? Kplzthx.

There's going to be enough chat about the in-fighting with the UK show as it develops, it's just going to get weird if we've got two groups of people talking about two different shows at the same time in the same thread.