rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Belbo

The Apprentice

Hmmm. Not sure.

All the girls were useless - but if team B had made as much as team A, they'd have beaten the boys.

Hate Debroah - as does Nick! :D

I really, really hope they pair up Mona and Deborah, they're both mouthy gits. Anita was unlucky I thought, if she hadn't been delegated to number crunch she would have got away with it all.

I agree!

I felt like kicking the girls in the face when they started arguing with that bloke over the cost of cleaning the cars.

Just crazy wasn't it! And she didn't get the point - it didn't even matter if the guy had been making it up, he wasn't going to pay £100 a car yet she continued to bash on and tell him how wrong he was!

katewalsh_large01.jpg

The only hot(ish) one by the looks of things...

She doesn't just talk out of the side of her mouth, her mouth seems to reach up around her cheek making her look like something Picasso doodled and binned.

She doesn't just talk out of the side of her mouth, her mouth seems to reach up around her cheek making her look like something Picasso doodled and binned.

Glad someone else noticed that. Reminded me of:

reindeer_name2_270.jpg

Doesn't seem to be any of the characters like from previous series, but perhaps it's too early to say yet. I'm predicting Debra to be in the final two.

That blonde one has a horrible screwed up mouth when she talks.

I cant believe they spent so much on materials, I was sat there thinking they dont need to spend all that on loads of shit. I have more biz acumen than them just sitting on my sofa ffs.

And already the cats claws are out. fucking hell way to go in business. What a shower of cunts.

No clear winner in there for me.

Debora is the utter smug bitch of choice.

The estate agent is a tosser.

Howard the land lord is in for a kicking at some stage.

That is the best comedy beard seen on British TV this year.

Never trust a man that wears braces to clean a car.

Once again the Badger and Tre would eat this lot for breakfast.

Nick and Margret are on fine form already.

Even before the commedian on the panel made the point Id mentioned to the wife about womens habit of packing everything bar the kitchen sink for the shortest of trips as cast iron proof the girls genes meant they were always destined to fail this one by overspending.

I cant believe she started arguing with the guy in the car place. If I had been him I would have thrown her straight out of the door. And I would have taken her into the boardroom for arguing the toss with a prospect. Stupid girl.

And also the guy used the word 'negotiations', you never use that word with a prospect especially when only just arranging a visit. You offer solutions to problems, not mention you're going to negotiate before you've even got in front of someone.

fucking hopeless. I can't wait to see more.

Bloody hell that was mental. How the hell can you get to your 20's and not know how to wash a bloody car?

£300 to wash three vechiles, and then arguing with the guy that his supplier must be crap to do it for £60! :D These people really do live on planet moonman. It does appear that all the women this year are completely batsh*t mental though.

That was awesome

Blonde lass was a bit tasty, till that weird mouth talking thing.

Turns out that the trainee stock broker used to work with a good friend of mine, apparantley he's not a trainee stock broker anymore as when his boss found out that he had applied, he pulled him into the office and Ben said if he got on the show he would quit, so his boss just got rid of him.