rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Belbo

The Apprentice

His awful,awful beard should have been the first sign.

Exactly! Cant he have a fucking shave? I know his stubble was thick and probably a nightmare to shave but get a razor, son.

The high street plastic surgery thing, while they made whispers of ethics, will probably win in the end, its potential is huge, but its also utterly disgusting and something i despise despite the fact i could probably use and benefit from its services.

I don't know, it's easy to get bad press in that business, and why would AMS need the agro?

Anyway, which one sounds better...Sugar's Highstreet Surgeries or Sugar's Baking Supplies?

Shockingly the task is relevant to a business. I'm disappointed, they should be selling dodgy meat to Hal-al butchers in Birmingham or something.

Have to say, I disagree with Sir Alan here. Luisa has the experience and is committed to the business long-term, Leah has not had the business experience and is already talking exit strategies. Baking is in a boom and will continue to sell, the limited range of products at Dr. Leah's clinics will hold it back.

Louisa's entire concept and presentation was leagues ahead of Leah.

Now the man who brought us the em@iler, re-branded digiboxes and TV-video combos will be pumping Botox into people on the high street.

Horrible.

If she had The Bakers Toolbox and instead of that godawful pink and white made it pastel blue and white, pastel green and white, or even cream or white I could have easily EASILY seen her selling loads of those in Waitrose but she also restricted herself a lot by not wanting to do retail. You would think that bakers would have their own baking equipment that would be functional rather than pink

I think it became clear that Luisa knew all she needed to know to run her business and could launch it with a loan from her other companies. She was in it for the bling and a few contacts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-isle-of-man-33719515

_84577944_635d9731-c9ea-431f-bfba-6b9627

Former Apprentice star Stuart Baggs has been found dead on the Isle of Man, police have confirmed.

The 27-year-old's body was found by police after they were called to a property on Central Promenade in Douglas at 09:00 BST.

A police spokeswoman said the cause of death was "unknown" but not thought to be suspicious.

(I bumped THIS thread, because it contains the apprentice 2010 posts, of which he was a contestant)

Baggs the cool ruler.

:(

Does it matter? Baggs won the most glorious prize of them all, which is the undisputed crown for Greatest Apprentice Candidate Ever.

Who will ever pluck that glittering bauble from his pudgy fingers? No-one in my lifetime, I'm certain of that.

:( :(