IGNORED

League Two - Official Dressing Room

SaintM

It's odd that the league title could change hands based on a pools panel decision. I wouldn't want to win it that way. Given the respective form of Deco and SkaJess there's probably only one place that the points are going anyway but it's a bizarre situation. Would it be possible to just award him the title since over the games that we've actually played he's been the better player?

The pools panel will decide the remaining results and the records will reflect the final positions after those results are entered.

If you end up winning the title but want him to have the mug, you'll need to sort that out with Tom.

PoolsPanel.jpg

The Pools Panel results for the remaining 10 Championship fixtures are as follows:

135.gif rockforce 2 - 1 Slotter's Tribe 625.gif

625.gif Slotter's Tribe 1 - 2 rockforce 135.gif

14.gif Deco 2 - 0 Skajess 40.gif

40.gif Skajess 0 - 3 Deco 14.gif

73.gif gingerling 0 - 1 Skajess 40.gif

40.gifSkajess 1 - 1 gingerling73.gif

76.gif ASM 1 - 1 Skajess 40.gif

40.gifSkajess 1 - 0 ASM76.gif

56.gif Alshie Milan 2 - 1 Slotter's Tribe 625.gif

625.gif Slotter's Tribe 1 - 2 Alshie Milan 56.gif

These will be submitted to the website soon. This concludes the League Two results for today.

PoolsPanel.jpg

The Pools Panel results for the remaining 12 Championship fixtures are as follows:

56.gif Alshie Milan 1 - 1 Skajess 40.gif

40.gif Skajess 1 - 2 Alshie Milan 56.gif

56.gif Alshie Milan 1 - 2 Slotter's Tribe 625.gif

625.gif Slotter's Tribe 2 - 1 Alshie Milan 56.gif

These will be submitted to the website soon. This concludes the League Two results for today.

Two things here - I played Skajess earlier in the season and beat him home and away 4-0 and 2-0 so I'm not sure why this is in the pools panel?? As far as I can see you let me keep my real wins in the table though.

Secondly, you seriously don't think I would have got anything from either game against Slotter? Really? In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter but it seems bizarre and I would have rather avoided Webinho in game one of the playoffs. ;)

I think he may of got those results the wrong way round - I've not seen the data they are based on, but positions in the tables indicate that to be the likely case.

That's correct, was a typo in my part, apologies. More haste, less speed!

Alshie Milan 2 - 1 Slotter's Tribe

Slotter's Tribe 1 - 2 Alshie Milan

As for Alshi's results against Skajess, Last time I checked at around 8pm they were outstanding? Website has indeed given you your historical results though, so no harm done. Have removed.

That's correct, was a typo in my part, apologies. More haste, less speed!

Alshie Milan 2 - 1 Slotter's Tribe

Slotter's Tribe 1 - 2 Alshie Milan

As for Alshi's results against Skajess, Last time I checked at around 8pm they were outstanding? Website has indeed given you your historical results though, so no harm done. Have removed.

Thanks!

Cheers for the season lads. Good luck to those in the playoffs (although obviously I hope you lose!)

[edit] Also what happens with the playoffs?

Lol yes this was an excellent first season. I loved all of the games I played won or lost. The passion that my boro players had helped me win lol.

Great games everyone.

Good luck for next season guys!