Old School Rave and Jungle

Going through my old tapes (hundreds) and shazaming a few I love but don't know the name of. Was listening to the track posted further up by Quadrophonia and another by them , Schizophrenia. Found a clip of the Quadrant Park with it playing, used to go cuckoo to it in there myself.

*WARNING FLASHING STROBE*

• 2 months later...

Watched the documentary on Netflix tonight - United Nation 

Basically the story of One Nation and Terry Turbo 

Spent most of it trying to see if I was on any of the film clips ........

No great insights but nice to hear some of the stories

• 1 month later...

Posted before, many a year ago now. Still gives me shivers remembering being stood in a warehouse with several thousand people, being a slightly taller than average 6.3" I was just, just coming up on a Dove when this played and I was looking out across the throng. One of my most memorable feelings to this day. Stumbled upon it again tonight whilst I was feeling a little irrelevant. Feeling a little more plussed now.

On 18/10/2020 at 22:49, amc said:

Posted before, many a year ago now. Still gives me shivers remembering being stood in a warehouse with several thousand people, being a slightly taller than average 6.3" I was just, just coming up on a Dove when this played and I was looking out across the throng. One of my most memorable feelings to this day. Stumbled upon it again tonight whilst I was feeling a little irrelevant. Feeling a little more plussed now.

Great find.  In a similar feeling I was thinking a few days ago how lucky we were to have these experiences.