rllmuk
Capwn

Bill and Ted 3

Keanu Reeves has revealed that a third movie in the Bill & Ted series is a possibility.

Reeves, who last appeared as Ted opposite Alex Winter's Bill in 1991's Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey, said that he has been discussing ideas for the sequel with his former costar.

"There would have to be a good reason to do another one," Reeves told IGN.

"I have spoken about it to Alex, who is a good friend of mine, and we came up with this idea of the characters in their forties and 'what it they didn't save the world?' kind of thing, how they might ignore their children and wives as their adventures take over their lives and they just became these bad parents."

However, Reeves added that the idea may be best left until the actors reach their fifties, saying: "Now that I am already in my mid-forties, we might have to wait until we are in our fifties to do it. Still, it could happen."

Keanu is already in his mid 40's??? :wub:

Anyway, I really like that idea he has. I still think Bill and Ted could work today, right?

we came up with this idea of the characters in their forties and 'what it they didn't save the world?' kind of thing

WRONG! :lol:

Someone kill them now before another classic, fun film is destroyed by a very late cash-in sequel.

What about a film where Indiana Jones is old and got a son?

What about a film where we get to see Darth Vader when he is young?

What if John McClain is old and gets involved in something nerdy and technical?

Fucking stop it!

STOP IT!

• Upvote 1

I doubt this would ever work. It's similar to Wayne's World, not merely because it starred a duo but more importantly because it was an expression of the era of when it was produced, in terms of popular culture.

It's too late for this now, as has been said it's a product of it's time that won't work if updated to a product of this time.

Harold and Kumar, Dude Where's My Car and countless other stupid duo movies have taken Bill and Teds place.

Phew, I thought I was going to read this an find out Sean William Scott was doing a straight remake.

Alex Winter's IMDB page is a bit bleak, he ain't looking so good these days as well.

Well he largely quit acting and went into a gainful career in advertising instead.