Resident Evil 5 Demo

I'm in the demo now and I can confirm it works- it has two areas to choose from- shantytown and public gathering or something.

It has OFFLINE co op AND ONLINE co op too as well as single player

I don't see why it being on a demo disc rules it out from being on the PSN store. It's not the only game on that demo you know.

Someone confirmed it in the PS3 owners thread- though you're welcome to wish really hard until it magically appears. It COULD appear but only Xbox Live was ever confirmed for a demo to download so cross your fingers :lol: (I'll check the Japanese PSN for you too just in case)

The 360 demo will probably be up on torrents and usenet soon so you'll be able to play it anyway soonish

Well initial impressions...

It looks nicer than I expected. Some of the screenshots posted in this thread must have been from a early build.

It plays exactly like Resi4

Not sure I like the co-op thing, but time will tell.

The first scenario/level in the demo is brutal I got totally overwhelmed and didn't stand a chance. Second one is a bit kinder, until I lost my head (literally)

It seemed a bit clumsy when things got hectic, but that's probably my inexperience with the controls

Shame the environments aren't very interactive, no walking through grass/bushes and watching them brush past, there were some cloth sheets hanging up and I was expecting Chris to move through them - but instead there was an invisible wall round them

Just played it over HDMI- tearing is still there, seems like less than VGA but defo still there. Still three months until release so here's hoping as it's especially offputting while there are cutscenes- the game is usually too intensive to notice unless you're really aware of it.

I just created a new profile on my 360 and it didn't give me the option to choose country, and that was my 3rd and final 1-month free gold trial on this console.

When you go to Join Xbox Live and you're putting in your email address, or the second or third step in you could actually go up and change your country- how did you miss that?

I just created a new profile on my 360 and it didn't give me the option to choose country, and that was my 3rd and final 1-month free gold trial on this console.

The option is kinda hidden, half way through the process - it defaults to UK so you need to watch out for it.

Create a new hotmail account first, choose Japan as your location there, and if you use that account then your associated gamertag will be Japan by default. Not much help for you now, but just a heads up for anybody else about to make that mistake. For a Japanese postal code, just google some hotel in Tokyo.

Create a new hotmail account first, choose Japan as your location there, and if you use that account then your associated gamertag will be the same country. Not much help for you now, but just a heads up for anybody else about to make that mistake. For a Japanese postal code, just google some hotel in Tokyo.

It didn't even ask me for an address- only a phone number

I just used a gmail address and just changed it to Japan and all it asked for was 1: email plus password 2: name, (at this point I changed it from UK to Japan) 3 : phone number, and then asked me if i I wanted one month of gold