Resident Evil 5 Demo

CV was great at the time! Brilliant opening, sexiest female lead, the triumphant return of Chris, creepy mansion and weird twins and an enlightening exposition on Umbrella.

I think it was about the third game in a row to end with someone saying "This time Umbrella's going to pay!"

yes, that works and people have been doing that ever since the 360 came out. However, like it says in your link, nowadays you only get 3 free gold trials per console (due to people like me creating a new account every time something interesting was released for gold members on the USA or JP marketplace)

Edit: oh yeah I sould also add that 48 hour gold trials don't work, you still can't download stuff reserved only for gold subscribers - but the free 1 month trials (like the one you got with GTA4) do work. I know, because I used mine to get the Ninja Gaiden 2 demo from the JP marketplace.