IGNORED

Black Mesa Source

fasteasyfree

I get this from shacknews

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<Error><Code>PermanentRedirect</Code><Message>The bucket you are attempting to access must be addressed using the specified endpoint. Please send all future requests to this endpoint.</Message><RequestId>82AFA37DA16CA70E</RequestId><Bucket>shacknews</Bucket><HostId>HgE9krTbIgcD/Brki1vNxDoL4rCRvc1zEUdLmrcMb65LAcmaH10ssOVxKrhejCHz</HostId><Endpoint>shacknews.s3.amazonaws.com</Endpoint></Error>

Which do you think the source engine needs more, graphical beef or processor power for the physics?

I'm just trying to remember my lappy specs....it's something like a radeon mobility 4250 hd (or there abouts), and a dual core processor around 2.1ghz. For the life of me I can't remember if that's amd or intel though. But it seems to measure up to those required specs fairly well.

Considering it's a free d/l, I might actually give this a go once my net is restored. Depending on how well that onboard graphics holds out, it might perform ok.