3 A.M. Eternal or What Time is Love?

Joyrex-J9

3 A.M. Eternal or What Time is Love?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last Train To Trancentral is the one for me, but I picked 3AM Eternal, mainly for the beeps and the swingin' breakbeat.

It's very of it's time, but that's no bad thing. Totally epic, OTT, cheesy (in a good way), like they were trying to out-cheese themselves every time. It's amazing what happens when you put some crowd noise on a record.

Remember when they tried to do that Fuck The Millenium? Anticipation was high, the usual KLF mystery bullshit - turns out to be What Time Is Love with different lyrics. It uses the Acid Brass version of What Time Is Love

It's very of it's time, but that's no bad thing. Totally epic, OTT, cheesy (in a good way), like they were trying to out-cheese themselves every time. It's amazing what happens when you put some crowd noise on a record.

It's not cheesy it's "Stadium House" :(

Shame they don't release a KLF box set but then I guess that would be a very anti-KLF thing to do.

It's not cheesy it's "Stadium House" :D

Shame they don't release a KLF box set but then I guess that would be a very anti-KLF thing to do.

Is their block on selling their records in the UK still on? I remember paying £18 to import Chill Out in the mid-90s, ridiculous I know.

Is their block on selling their records in the UK still on? I remember paying £18 to import Chill Out in the mid-90s, ridiculous I know.

Well without looking it up, the early stuff is unavailable because the samples were never cleared and in a deal with ABBA they had to destroy a load of records.

Then when they left the music business they deleted their entire back catalogue and haven't signed a deal with a record company to make them available.

• 4 months later...