rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Timmo

Left 4 Dead (360)

A place to keep Gamertags and arrange games! I'm happy to update this post with everyone's GTs for speedy adding! I'd say only add yourself if you're happy for people to join your games without asking.

For everyone's fun, remember:

• Don't go off on your own - stick together. You WILL die on your own, there is no defence against a smoker or hunter once it gets you.
  • If you're all facing the same way, the person/people at the front should duck down to stop friendly fire.

EDIT - DUE TO POPULARITY, I HAVE CREATED A LEFT4DEADRLLMUK GAMERTAG. IF YOU POST HERE I WILL ADD YOU TO IT. LOOK AT ITS FRIENDS TO SEE EVERYONE ELSE HERE AND IF THEY ARE PLAYING LEFT4DEAD. ALTERNATIVELY ADD IT YOURSELF AND I'LL ACCEPT.

OH LIST FULL SOZ

LIST IS FULL.

I want to get a few games in with people from here, as I really don't fancy randoms. I've not even played it online yet!

My gt is: gingerism

I'm up for some more of this. Didn't go on last night for fear of burning out on the demo area but I'm hankering after another go tonight now.

GT is Majora85

I think this is going to be more popular than I thought - excellent! I'll make a Rllmuk Left4Dead list. Expect an invite. I'll call it Left4DeadRllmuk. Then you can view its friends and see everyone on the list.