League Two - Official thread

SaintM

Have you got a camera Synch? On reflection, I think it's wrong that people (including myself) are refuting your arguments without any counter-proof, and if you hook up a camera and show us your controller not responding or something then maybe a compromise can be met. If what you say is true, this doesn't need to be bitter.

I have mentioned before that sometimes my players just don't turn up and thought it was a "home disadvantage" so I think you might have something with the performance of you home games (and to be fair, unless we see you play its a pointless argument as only you know how bad it is on your screen).

however...

..then taking it out on the opponent is not on and really against the whole spirit of the league. Why not just message them explain what is happening and ask them to host the second game?

Since when is two red cards outlandish? We drew. You hit the bar a couple of times and I fucked up a couple of one-on-ones and should've had a stone wall penalty. It was a draw.

I had 17 shots, you had 4. I played shit. If anything, i when the first game started i was surprised at how smooth and responsive it was.

You shouldnt have had a penalty. Look at my stats in the second game. NOT ONE FOUL. I do my best not to foul in league games, I've never had a red card. You on the other hand.

_40280843_redcard300.jpg

PennantRedCard_468x528.jpg

zidane.jpg

redcard.jpg

RedCardBergkamp_468x393.jpg

2nd-20-korea-italy-red-card.jpg

..then taking it out on the opponent is not on and really against the whole spirit of the league. Why not just message them explain what is happening and ask them to host the second game?

That would be giving me an unfair advantage, so I would never have requested it.

I would also never expect to be allowed to play again after that (if even I did for some reason want to). I might have been angry but I'm not stupid. Unlike someone who is refuting all arguments off hand despite perfectly good evidence (and no evidence at all the other way), and trolling just enough to make me glad I fouled him lots.

As for the penalty, you slid through my player to clear the ball, took him down before you got anywhere near the ball. I'm pretty sure it was a bullshit-automated-CPU-AI-clearance-tackle as opposed to your doing, but it was still a penalty. I would've otherwise got to the ball first.

Look at my stats in the second game. NOT ONE FOUL.

:blink: no shit, I touched the ball about 12 times in the whole game.

As for the penalty, you slid through my player to clear the ball, took him down before you got anywhere near the ball. I'm pretty sure it was a bullshit-automated-CPU-AI-clearance-tackle as opposed to your doing, but it was still a penalty. I would've otherwise got to the ball first.

8 red cards?

:blink: no shit, I touched the ball about 12 times in the whole game.

I tackled you 22 times, and you tackled me 13 times. So you touched the ball at least 35 times in the game.

Once again, out of those 22 tackles, NO FOULS. Out of your 13 tackles NINE FOULS, EIGHT CARDS.

You have no argument. You were just being a cunt because you were losing.

Actualy wait, Fouls arent tackles. BOY DO I LOOK STUPID!

You have no argument. You were just being a cunt because you were losing.

Yes, of course, statistics are meaningless and your argument is worth more than mine despite you having no evidence whatsoever and no experience of the matter at hand (playing on my connection) at all. You fucking spacktard.

Try and play a home game on my connection or accept that you don't know shit (it's something about which you have absolutely no evidence or experience) and should shut the fuck up.

Also. LOL at you coming on Live just to delete me off your friendlist. :blink:

:wub:

Yes, of course, statistics are meaningless and your argument is worth more than mine despite you having no evidence whatsoever and no experience of the matter at hand (playing on my connection) at all. You fucking spacktard.

Try and play a home game on my connection or accept that you don't know shit (it's something about which you have absolutely no evidence or experience) and should shut the fuck up.

Where do you live?

Try and play a home game on my connection or accept that you don't know shit and should shut the fuck up.

crybaby.jpg

Oh dear...

Where do you live?

:blink: as if.

I can just see it now.

"Wow, this really is unplayable. Why don't we just get a beer"

:wub:

Stop being hugely offensive over a couple of online football games you couldn't handle losing. LOL.

I accept that I played like a cunt despite whatever mitigations there may have been.

However, I am being accused of lying. And I am not lying.

Evidence of what? That I'm an angry cunt? Sure. That the game really pissed me off with its unbelievable unresponsiveness and lack of basic functionality of any kind when hosting? Sure. That it actually works perfectly and I'm lying? Not at all.

Seriously, it is not playable at all here. It is not even at any point anywhere close to playability whatsoever. And it's fine away from home (except that I often suspect the opponent is suffering from the same hosting woes which befall me - which makes the whole endeavour feel even more unsatisfying).

I think most people will be giving more weight to DangerM's argument over yours with how you've come accross tonight, that shouldn't come as a surprise to you.

For some reason I had you in my head as a forum good guy, have I met you at one of the earlier Sheffield meets or something? Maybe not, but your online persona is making you appear to be a bit of a cunt at the moment.

Come on guys, I think you're being a bit harsh on Synchronated here. You haven't played at his house, have you? It's perfectly feasible that his connection is the only one in the world where the home team suffers from game-breaking lag while the away team's experience is silky smooth. Just because every single other player in this league knows that's simply not possible doesn't make him a cry-baby sitting in a newly toyless pram.

Look, he's offered to prove it by having someone round to witness the lag first hand and then immediately backpedalled once someone offered to take him up on it. What more do you want?

Come on guys, I think you're being a bit harsh on Synchronated here. You haven't played at his house, have you? It's perfectly feasible that his connection is the only one in the world where the home team suffers from game-breaking lag while the away team's experience is silky smooth. Just because every single other player in this league knows that's simply not possible

You don't know this at all, and anyone who thinks this in fact very, very wrong.

So it sums nothing up at all.

The game is completely unplayable at home on my connection. I have only been able to play at home at my gf's house. If you don't believe me you don't believe me, but you're wrong, because it's completely true and you have absolutely no basis on which to insult me and assert otherwise. Absolutely fucking none.