[yt]auT66nczMVE[/yt]

this really is very very good, isn't it?

I quite like the album, I really didn't know what to expect and was pleasantly surprised. I still think the best version of Woo Boost is this housey version though.

Rusko _ Woo Boost (Subskrpt edit)

[yt]pOp8zWcqDHI[/yt]

Also Flux Pavillion is sweet, I'm loving the Roksonix remix of Voscillate and the Game Over track he's done with Datisk (who is also fucking superb)

But the track that I keep coming back to is M'Black's Heartbreak. The Bare Noize remix is fucking astonishing, I love the original version and also the housey Diamond Cut remix but this? This really is something else (and no doubt posted before now).

M'Black - Heartbreak (Bare Noize remix)

[yt]SCcaizeVwho[/yt]

Metallica - Seek and Destroy (Bassnectar dubstep remix)

[yt]SGOfD2OWQmU[/yt]

And for the nerdy among us:

Reso - Beasts in the Basement

[yt]RiwjEpevXFs[/yt]

While I'm here I might as well post a few more that are on my playlist.

Excision & Datsik - Swagga

[yt]YLIwGTCUKeI[/yt]

The Partysquad - Murderer (Diplo and Jayou remix)

[yt]pPijHX1Veg0[/yt]

Tek One - Broken String

[yt]LDpCQ437bsE[/yt]

Bloodfire - Psycho Gorilla (Vyron remix) <-- this is just a fucking brain drill.

[yt]wZnQO-on-XQ[/yt]

SHOUT OUT BIG ME HOLD TIGHT MY WEED SMOKERS.

:ph34r:

One day that shit will die, and it will be a good day.

Hoooo, bun di sensi!

Cheer up. Ridiculous call and response (if done right) is one of the things I most enjoy about going to DnB and dubstep nights, especially if it's your local place it feels so personal.

The Guido album is superb, it's like some next-level MIDI-file R&B overflowing with melody and hooks. It's got this almost too perfect, artificial feel which I quite like, beyond his small group it doesn't really sound like much else.

[yt]hKn8nLlMelM[/yt]

[yt]QYHbIXsLPcU[/yt]

Youtube doesn't have too much (he has a horribly unsearchable name) but there's a bunch of clips on Soundcloud: Punch Drunk Records. I think many of the tracks have been released before or he's played them out on mixes but yeah, if there was any justice this would be huge - so accessible but with loads going on under the surface.

They could stick a punch drunk sticker on a big poo and i'd buy it, so i'm definitely going to love this when I eventually get it. I've more or less come to the conclusion that nearly all artist albums from "dance" producers are a waste of space, but Guido's tracks aren't terribly DJ friendly, so I have relatively high hopes.