The Official Pre-order and Shipping thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had the PS3 God of War collection on pre-order from VG+ for a while now and I have just checked the order as its should have been at least shipped by now, the order is saying this though...

"Preship Status No Cancellations"

Its dated the 13th of Nov.

Anyone know what this actually means?

The game was released in the states on the 17th wasnt it.

I got the same email on the 13th, I'm guessing "Preship Status No Cancellations" means it's too late to cancel the order.

I also got a "shipped" email late on the 17th, so now listening out for the post. Have got NSMB Wii to play while I wait tho :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Are ShopTo still sending things via recorded delivery? The original post says yes but more recently I'm sure I've read someone here saying they don't. Interested in FFXIII and they have the best price but an extra £5 from Game would be worth me actually getting it before or on release day.

Are ShopTo still sending things via recorded delivery? The original post says yes but more recently I'm sure I've read someone here saying they don't. Interested in FFXIII and they have the best price but an extra £5 from Game would be worth me actually getting it before or on release day.

I wouldn't trust what's in the OP now. I haven't updated it in ages. If you find out post back in here and I'll update.

I wouldn't trust what's in the OP now. I haven't updated it in ages. If you find out post back in here and I'll update.

I emailed Shopto to ask - they told me that they do still send things recorded.

Next question regarding Game - if you order their free delivery (2 business days it says), are you still likely to get a game on or before release day anyone know?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whhhaaaaaaaaaa! ^_^

Where's my copy of Darksiders? Shop.to dispatched it on Tuesday.

Not. Fucking. Happy.

Also have Shop.to stopped using "signed for" ? As I've used them loads and you normally get a RM tracking number, but the last two things I've ordered (including Darksiders) don't have one

I'm still missing mine from Play, along with about 3 other things that should have been delivered last week. My hopes were raised and consummately dashed by an album (in stupidly oversized packaging) arriving this morning. I phoned my local delivery office - they could only say that they expected the backlog be cleared by next wednesday.

Til then... there's always Demon's Souls!

• 4 weeks later...
Also have Shop.to stopped using "signed for" ? As I've used them loads and you normally get a RM tracking number, but the last two things I've ordered (including Darksiders) don't have one

Ordered AvP from shopot and noticed you can choose to have it not signed for which I thought was good. So the first post might want a little update.

My Heavy Rain limited edition has been sent by HMV

All being well I'm hoping it's here for Wednesday so I can devote some quality time to it.

Me too. :( Sent out pretty late this afternoon, but I'm hoping for wednesday too. :hmm: