rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
rockstarjez

The Avengers - Third Biggest Film of All Time

With Tony Stark (Iron Man) appearing in the new Incredible Hulk film and Nick Fury appearing up in the Iron Man film. Rumours are rife that an Avengers film is going to get the green light. This will no doubt be awesome!!

Link here

Sorry if it is a delorean but I could not see a post for this already.

It's been brought up in the Iron Man and Hulk threads but doesn't have its own apparently. I think that the Avengers movie is contingent on Captain America being a success right now.

I think that the Avengers movie is contingent on Captain America being a success right now.

That isn't possible. Captain America is set for a May 2011 release whilst The Avengers is being released just two months later.

That isn't possible. Captain America is set for a May 2011 release whilst The Avengers is being released just two months later.

I didn't realise that it was rolling on that quickly. Marvellous.

I don't thor-oughly read my posts for puns, so you'll have to give me some lee-way. It's a very arad posting environment if I do that, and I don't want to make my posts incredible bulky.

Were the Hulk and Captain America ever in the Avengers at the same time? I thought Captain America joined when the Hulk left.. I could be wrong..

Yup way back when they first retrieved him. When they would introduce a new avenger by having the rest of the avengers misunderstand the new joiners intentions and cause a ruckus.

brad pitt as captain america

10 years ago yes, now, he's too old especially when they probably have an eye on a trilogy which would conclude in like 2016 or something

Were the Hulk and Captain America ever in the Avengers at the same time? I thought Captain America joined when the Hulk left.. I could be wrong..

I thought they were in the Ultimates set of Avengers stuff?

Pfft. John Steed could have all of those spandex-clad pussies for breakfast with only an umbrella to aid him.

Tony Stark can kill John Steed just by looking at him.

Marvel said about 2 weeks ago that he's not going to be Captain America about 2 weeks ago but they would like to have him for another part.

Bill Foster! (Black Goliath)

I used to have the comic where he gets the blood transfusion from Spider-woman...

[edit]

here's the cover

395px-Marvel_Two-In-One_85.jpg

I used to have the comic where he gets the blood transfusion from Spider-woman...

[edit]

here's the cover

Nah Will is gonna be Black Panther, mind you the first Captain America was black, chronologically.

[edit]

here's the cover

So, that was the final fate of Giant Man. He went to bed. Awesome.