Sketchbook Exchange! The Thread

Couk

alan, did you get mine? When will I have to post yours again couk? It's not great but I love your characters!

Yup, arrived on my desk this morn.

Mine went off yesterday Ste, so if it didn't arrive today I'd hope for tomorrow. Apologies for the lateness, as I said last week i've been FULL O'GERMS.

I hope Alan's book isn't carrying the plague around with it.

I'm just recovering from the same horrible cold everyone in the world (or everyone on my facebook friends list at least) seems to have, so I have no fear about picking up Alan's germ infested book, when the postman finally comes, as I should be immune now.

Unless he's imported some new strain of American flu?

If I don't post again before the weekend, fear the worst.

I'm just recovering from the same horrible cold everyone in the world (or everyone on my facebook friends list at least) seems to have, so I have no fear about picking up Alan's germ infested book, when the postman finally comes, as I should be immune now.

Unless he's imported some new strain of American flu?

If I don't post again before the weekend, fear the worst.

Zombie Pickford! Run!