rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Couk

Sketchbook Exchange! The Thread

Ok, I've set up a flickr group:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/rllmukskex/

It contains spoilers obviously, so it you want all surprises don't join/look.

I've had to make it invite only to stop randoms from uploading things, so if you want to join, just ask and I will approve you asap. It could also use someone else to administrate it, so if anyone wants to do that, please let me know.

I've drawn 2 of my allocated 4 pages. The fact that I get a long time to do a small bit of drawing means that I really work on it, something I admittedly shirk on usually.

Mine should be off tomorrow! All together, we will all have posted 18 x 18 sketchbooks = 364 times! What are the chances one of them will get nabbed in the post? Quite a depressing though actually, considering how much hard work is going to get put into these. ;) I'm scanning all the pages I get so I have a record of mine and everyone elses sketchbooks :lol:

I feel this will have been the hardest part to get done on time as it involves the most commitment. Once this first fortnight is done and we move to the next, I bet it'll be a fair bit more "clockwork".

Also, yeah, i'd scan stuff you do or take a photo otherwise, just as insurance... the postal system isnt watertight but its not somrthing i'd worry about.

Photo's. fucking photos. My scanner wasn't having any of it so I couldn't get it recorded. I didn't bloody think of taking photo's of the bloody thing.

All is not lost... just ask your recipient nicely to do it for you :lol:

THATS FUCK-IN' TEAMWOOO-OOO-OOORK

Ooh, I got Emir's book and the theme is almost exactly the same as mine. How odd.

Great minds and all that. :rolleyes:

Just visited that flickr group. I feel ashamed of my own book now. Fuuuuck.

I looked at the flickr. I feel like I've wasted my first pages with doodles and shit ;)

Also, I kept looking at Ristars and wondered why he'd only drawn on the first page. Then I realised the next page was a little stuck together with ink and I beheld a beautiful double page of AWESOME and felt vastly inferior.

Ok, I've set up a flickr group:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/rllmukskex/

It contains spoilers obviously, so it you want all surprises don't join/look.

I've had to make it invite only to stop randoms from uploading things, so if you want to join, just ask and I will approve you asap. It could also use someone else to administrate it, so if anyone wants to do that, please let me know.

Approve plz!

I have 4 pages available to me for mine... i've done one double page spread that i'm quite pleased with, I might save the other two for when I have a corker of an idea.

Has anyone not got their book yet?

Not got mine yet, but Alan PMed me earlier in the week warning me it would be a little late.

I'm plenty busy drawing fat-faced mustachioed-men for work, so it's no problem. Not sure I've got any spare drawing capacity left in me right now.

Finished Couk's sketchbook page! I've scanned some of my stuff, both in my book and now Couk's. Should I stick it up on the flickr group? How would I go about doing this?

Finished Couk's sketchbook page! I've scanned some of my stuff, both in my book and now Couk's. Should I stick it up on the flickr group? How would I go about doing this?

Sign up for Flickr, ask to join the group, upload the pics, add them to the group, do a dance.