rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Couk

Sketchbook Exchange! The Thread

Posted mine today from the dreaded Nottingham Post Office *shudder*

Mine has a theme but it's very open to interpretation and in no way compulsory anyway. I retreated back into my comfort zone for the starting pic, which I completely forgot to scan :D

I'm in two minds about posting up the pages in progress, but I am leaning more towards doing so, because not only will it keep everyone inspired and interested (considering how long this is going to take I imagine a thread devoid of pictures might limp along for a bit then die altogether), it will also preserve the pics should anything unfortunate happen to any of the books.

Dunno what I reckon about posting pics... if only there was a way to spoiler images! I guess link to pics.

Sent mine this afternoon at the big post office in Leeds. Loooooong queue, but it was WORTH it. Should reach Andross tomorrow or wednesday.

It's a toughie. It would be awesome to just receive your book back in several months' time and feast your eyes for the first time on a load of surprising and funky new art.

Me too. Especially seeing other people talk openly about other peoples books, and youll be the last to know about yours :D The suspense will be amayyyzennnn.

Maybe a seperate thread? Then people can look if they want or not.

I've managed to get something but it's not been as easy as I'd hoped, and it's a bit cliche and hackneyed. I really hope this little project kick starts something in me because I'm so sick and fucking tired of being inspirationally destitute :D

Can't wait for mine now! Alan, I can only apologise, my book came today and will be with you in a few days. I won't have filled too much in but will probably add stuff after it's gone through everyone and come back to me.

I really hope this little project kick starts something in me because I'm so sick and fucking tired of being inspirationally destitute :)

Same.

All this talk of receiving your book at the end, chock full of surprise has made me a little bit more excited now. I shall try to avoid viewing other peoples pictures. God damn though, it'll be hard...