rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Couk

Sketchbook Exchange! The Thread

I may be a couple of days late sending mine as it's going to come on Monday. Will this majorly bugger this up? Can I send it on Wednesday without too much trouble?

Should be alright, just as long as your recipient knows.

*PHASE 1* 29th SEPTEMBER - 13th OCTOBER

So hopefully now, you have a sketchbook and youve done all the stuff detailed above. If not... get on it! I've sent everyone a PM. You just need to send your now-ready book to that address, and wait for your new one from someone else! When it comes, get drawing! Youll have til Monday 13 October to do your stuff. I'll be sending the next PM on Saturday the 11th October. :huh:

Bah I didn't know I had to draw in it first.

And NOW I'm uninspired, my arms are all clotted with malady and have not the powers to make great works.

I will have a think tonight, and if nothing pops out, then I will be surely doing this at Couk's house tomorrow night whilst watching the Sex and the City Movie.

If we get everyone involved it works out about 4 pages each in my book. I'm still having trouble coming up with a theme. I should have it sorted by tonight though.

Yeah, I've got 4 pages (2 pics on double-page spreads). I dunno if I like the texture of the paper in this moleskine book, but hey ho. Neeeeeeearly done now...

I'm failing already!

Not really, but kinda. Book will be posted in next couple of days, as opposed to today! I can't settle on a theme, which has delayed me. As soon as I think of one it feels contrived. Which of course it is. Maybe I need an anti-theme...

So what's the deal about showing our sketches? I've scanned mine in, but nobody has seen it yet.

Keep 'em under wraps until the whole exchange has run its course?

Just until the next person has received the book?

Lock 'em away in a safe forever?

Texted Sigona to let him know my book will be a little late.

Oh yeah I meant to PM you. No problem!

So what's the deal about showing our sketches? I've scanned mine in, but nobody has seen it yet.

I'd also like to know this.

p.s. Hey Couk, I sent you my book today.

Posted mine off a little earlier. ^_^ First time I've ever been on time with a deadline. You slackers. :P

Perhaps we can upload them some place else, and just not flaunt them here? I'm waiting on the official word, but I can understand if we're not allowed to, like. (And I need to upload something new to my new flickr account... :D )