Sign in to follow this  
peve

Earthen Ring Horde Players Unite !

I have heard rumours of Rllmuk Earthen Ring Horde players scattered around the lands, the drums of war have sounded it’s time for the players to unite and create the powerful guild we once commanded.

post your name so we can get the ball rolling......

Guild players

Peve

Armcutter

I have heard rumours of Rllmuk Earthen Ring Horde players scattered around the lands, the drums of war have sounded it’s time for the players to unite and create the powerful guild we once commanded.

post your name so we can get the ball rolling......

Guild players

Peve

Armcutter

Peve, i play Tremer as my main now not armcutter ;-)

maybe we can find out about joining united by blood

I think most of us are on holiday at the moment, but just whisper any member and say Harsa sent you, they should be able to get an officer to invite. We're dead casual mind :)

I think most of us are on holiday at the moment, but just whisper any member and say Harsa sent you, they should be able to get an officer to invite. We're dead casual mind :(

Thats fine were casual as well, played last night but hardly no one from the guild was online only kickblood i think

Me, Iza, Moosegrinder, Spudulis, Neville, ThatManYouFear, Shock33 and Rikku (I think) are all in United By Blood. There's a topic about it somewhere.

Yep, I'm just really slack at logging in at the minute due to beta elsewhere. \o/

I think most of us are on holiday at the moment, but just whisper any member and say Harsa sent you, they should be able to get an officer to invite. We're dead casual mind :ph34r:

You're not wrong. I was on last night and it was soooo quiet. Still got a good bit of PvP in

Yeah, me and Iza have had folks round and been on the jollies and Iza's PC died but we're back now, so we should be kicking about. Nev is playing his Ally as that's where is RL friends are. He felt dead guilty about it. So we played on that and made him feel worse BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I dooooo feel guilty bout that - cos I don't like letting anyone down. Yes, I have RL friends on Alliance*spits*, but you guys are friends too! I wish there was a way to see if you guys were online while I'm on my Alliance*spits* chars and vice-versa, cos then it'd make my life easier.

Levelling isn't fun without people to level with. Now Nev is 70 and undergeared for raiding, I can't be fussed to do instances all day and night with people I don't know. Time for the rise of the Sanfran, since Explosion is back from jollies :D

Sweet. I'll have to bring the old bear out of hibernation and try to remember how to play a druid again. Mind you I never really knew how to play him before as I'm sure you remember.

We'll get it right next time. We'll get it properly organized and we'll kick it in the chuff. If you haven't already :)

They have another bag but have they used it yet? If not let's get ourselves back there and do it again.

I'll go to Andorhal on route and get the quest again \o/

They have another bag but have they used it yet? If not let's get ourselves back there and do it again.

I'll go to Andorhal on route and get the quest again \o/

yep me and peve got two more bags ready and waiting :(

Eep also forgot to say, when you guys go to do Ring of Blood, gimme a shout. :( I still need to do that, get a nice amount of pots and gold not to mention the staff upgrade! :(