X-Factor 2008

Your Simon Cowell will be kicking himself now. Positioning and pushing untalented people like Diana because they feel they'll fit an already saturated part of the market means you're in danger of genuine talent getting bumped.

Amazing to watch how marketing hype works, though. Some people will swallow all the bullshit.

Your Simon Cowell will be kicking himself now. Positioning and pushing untalented people like Diana because they feel they'll fit an already saturated part of the market means you're in danger of genuine talent getting bumped.

Amazing to watch how marketing hype works, though. Some people will swallow all the bullshit.

I've grown an unnatural affiliation for Rachel, I'm aware there's little chance she'll win but I still think she's amazingly talented and the fact that crap is getting through now against real ability is a bit soul destroying.

X-Factor 2008 - There's worse to come.

yeha bit of a shocker, thought daniel was going to go tonight.

that irish kid was awful on that song, why did they praise him so much? Simon said there was a couple of bum nights (it soiunded awful) but most of the song didnt sound right.

didnt think diana did so great tonight.

I couldn't read all of Hot & Spicy's post for how terribly wrong she is.

Just because I have a different opinion than you, doesn't mean it's wrong. We all have the right to our opinions and I personally can't stand her or her singing, and think she's a bit crap. But hey, I'm allowed.

I can't bear Eoghan either. Just caught up with the episode earlier and was cringing throughout all of his performance. And the judges ADORED it? What the fuck. I'm clearly missing something. :(

He's pants too. I can't get why they are constantly gushing over him every single week when he's just pants pants pants and why do they think he's a dead cert for the final? Please, no.

Vickers is outstanding, amazing.

I find that, generally, women don't like her. WINK

See, this is so annoying. As soon as women don't like someone men find hot, we are accused of just being jealous. It's ridiculous! I couldn't even care what she looks like, the sound of her along is enough to put me off for life. Her voice, it's pants and she really needs to sing properly and learn some prononciation. Coupled with the ever growing fake boho hippy chic (and boy, does she know what a hairbrush is used for?), it's becoming an allround horrid package. ESPECIALLY when Simon told Laura off for not being quirky enough, in a clear reference to that blond quirky idiot. Since when was quirky a synonym for good? You don't need to be quirky to be good and you don't need to be good to be quirky. Laura is a lot better than Diana, and far more allround than her. Nevertheless, neither are a patch on Alexandra, but hey.

Austin shouldn't have been out though. Simon's left with the weakest in his category! Should've been Eggnog in bottom two and going home. Bye bye.

Good god, why do they fawn over Eoghan every week? He's so shit it makes me sick.

he was truly awful on saturday night. cringeworthy!!!

i wish him and gervais would GTFO.

:(

unfortunately, you can see how hes being groomed for the final. tragic.

as for diana? god she is amazing. i dont think shes got anything false about her. i didnt quite understand simons underhand ocmment to laura either about her needing to be different. eh, have you heard the girl sing simon??? :(

alexandra is stunning. louis walsh is such an idiot for not putting her through first time round.

I am SO happy that Austin has gone.

he was a bit desperate, but he was at least HOT.

eoghan has an extrememly punchable face. simon must see $$$ when he looks at him. even if he doesnt win, i guarantee he will have an album out by early next year full of crooners for the blue rinse brigade.

I love Ruth. Come on Ruth.

Even though Diana was singing a more up-tempo song than usual the hand still came out. I said to my girlfriend it's like her and Laura sometimes sing the actual tune not the words so they are just making sounds. It's bizzare.

I love Ruth. Come on Ruth.

Even though Diana was singing a more up-tempo song than usual the hand still came out. I said to my girlfriend it's like her and Laura sometimes sing the actual tune not the words so they just are just making sounds. It's bizzare.

ruth IS great. fab norks too...

GO THE HAND THE HAND TO WIN

Felt for Austin, he took it really well though, better than any contestant yet. Rachel has talent but has been fucking gash on the live shows, Sort it out.

He did take it well, much better than Scott last week. Plus he was much, much better than Rachel on both the occasions they sung so was robbed.

Rachel has been the biggest waste of talent on the live shows. One good performance, last week with Feeling Good and all the others have been shocking. Really, really bad.

Ruth.

I hadn't realised just how short Austin is until seeing last night's show. He's tiny!

Anyways, he's been on other TV shows and I'm show he'll pop up again. He didn't strike me as having anything special.

Diana is just awful!

Louis' comment about Ruth only getting through because of her breasts seems a bit harsh and I can't imagine it's true. I prefer her in those dresses but it still doesn't make me actually go to the effort of voting and I'm sure 99% of men are the same?!

Alexandra: She can sing, but doesn't anyone else find her boring? I can't think of a single thing she's done that's interesting.

Diana and Laura: Both totally different in style and talents, yet they've both performed really, really well. My two faves.

Rachel: I originally thought she may be the one to beat, but over time she's just got more irritating, more loud and screachy...it's all too much effort. Be gone.

Alexandra: She can sing, but doesn't anyone else find her boring? I can't think of a single thing she's done that's interesting.

Diana and Laura: Both totally different in style and talents, yet they've both performed really, really well. My two faves.

Rachel: I originally thought she may be the one to beat, but over time she's just got more irritating, more loud and screachy...it's all too much effort. Be gone.

MARRY ME

(I agree completely)