X-Factor 2008

It's a little sad that the show has stacked the odds in favour of Alexandra, because I don't think there's any doubt she's got the public's full support. On the other hand, if I could've chosen to see her duet with anybody, it would be Beyonce.

Alexandra to win, obviously.

It's a little sad that the show has stacked the odds in favour of Alexandra, because I don't think there's any doubt she's got the public's full support. On the other hand, if I could've chosen to see her duet with anybody, it would be Beyonce.

Alexandra to win, obviously.

Not really. Eggtwat has already got a huge advantage because he's got the ridiculously unfair geographical factor going for him. It's weird that, apparently, so many Irish people are seeing it as some sort of point to prove - just look how many times Boyzone, Louis, and others have said '...AND HE'S IRISH!', or that he's the first Irish person to reach the final. They're whipping that national fever up, so in that sense, I think it's just putting Alexandra on a fair playing field.

If it's bad for anyone, it's bad for JLS. They got nothin'.

I just dont think Alexandra can add anything new to the world of music. She has a good voice, but there are plenty of singers out there already doing exactly the same thing and better, including Leona. She's not even that hot either, AND SHE JUST FUCKING CRIES ALL THE TIME.

I just dont think Alexandra can add anything new to the world of music. She has a good voice, but there are plenty of singers out there already doing exactly the same thing and better, including Leona. She's not even that hot either, AND SHE JUST FUCKING CRIES ALL THE TIME.

Yeah but I would never ever buy her records anyway but she has to win because this is a talent show and she's the best one. If Eggnog wins this then the show and the British public can fuck off.

I just find it hard to see how someone can "idolise" Beyonce.

Yeh she is good but she is no legend or idol yet. If they had wheeled out Aretha or Tina Turner I could see it but I guess thats not good for the demographics

Since when does somebody have to be eligible for a bus pass before they can be idolised?

Beyonce is an incredible singer and a megastar, whereas the other two are just an assortment of goons. I'm not surprised Alexandra were a bit star struck.

Anyone watching this Girls Aloud thing? Cheryl Cole isn't a great singer, is she?

The Irish one is pretty good, though!