X-Factor 2008

What does that even mean? You're painfully middle class yourself... in fact it's predominantly the so-called "middle class" that view British society in a tripartite manner. The lower classes adopting a simpler "us vs. them" outlook, and the upper class consider society divided into "natural" heirarchies. So what exactly are you trying to say? That angel's a snob for using "minging estate" and "dole" as a contrast to the "educated"? Despite the fact that it's a fairly apt generalisation?

:)

What a fucking idiot. Stick a tripartite up your arse. Your right leg, your left leg and your da's dick.

And Diana's finger scrawling caressing her own bits and pulling her jewellery can fuck off as well. Interesting how a Diana fan like yourself is accusing others of needing to keep their hands under control when Diana is by a million miles the worst for this. :)

No way man, she is some kind of extreme figner pointer. OUT WITH HER. And she's dullllllllllllll.

No way man, she is some kind of extreme figner pointer. OUT WITH HER. And she's dullllllllllllll.

Dullllllll maybe, but at least not faked kooky or quirky or whatever nice euphemism they can think of for plain weird.

And at least she can sing. Properly. Without the sound of a hot potato down her throat.

I've not been following the show, but the thread is great. It made me watch this weekends show which had a Hannah Montanta thingy on it and Britney, as much as I love the girl and her music, miming quite badly to her music- was very amusing.

But yeah this thread, Biglime telling discostu to put something up his bum, Hot and Spicy sticking up for fake women and people discussing annoying hand gestures. Awesome

I've worked out who Diana sounds like. At first I thought it was that woman out of the Cranberries. Then maybe Beth Orton. I almost got it spot on with "cat stuck in a bin lorry" but I can now reveal Diana Vickers is in fact... a Cilla Black tribute act!

Next week she'll be singing "Surprise Surprise" and thanking "our Graham".