Diablo III - Eternal Collection out on Switch

I must admit that I've not been particularly interested in this, and yet for some reason decided to start following this thread over the last 10-15 pages or so. And the excitement has been quite infectious, to the point that I'm really tempted to jump on board with it; like many others, though, I have no idea whether my ageing machine will be able to play it to an acceptable level.

Just looking at the skill trees on the official site isn't helping me to resist, either.

Just a warning, those of us with WoW annual pass - if you register the Collector's Edition, at the moment you'll be greeted with a 'An error has occurred message'. Apparently everyone is getting that error. :s

Register as standard edt, play, be happy, then re-register as collectors tomorrow or something. Should work.

Is there any indication yet on high street/supermarket pricing? I have a Collector's Edition pre-ordered with Amazon but I doubt it'll arrive tomorrow now.

Might pick up the CE guide as well -- Game are stocking that presumably?

Is the box for the regular edition of this game excessively large or something? The reason I ask is for some reason the fucking postman couldn't fit it in through the letterbox despite managing to deliver Aki Katana and a free t-shirt last thursday without any problems. I'll have to pick this up tomorrow evening instead now and the delivery office is fucking miles away from me.

Royal Mail....bunch of cunts!

I'm getting a problem with my install. It's stopped at 41% and says "If you disc has been ejected, please reinsert it and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error, please log in to Battle.net and install Diablo III digitally."

The thing is, I am installing it digitally!

Tescos round here don't seem to have much information on the release, in fact all of them are saying they can't even check how many they have in stock until the official release date (i.e. from midnight). Reckon I'll be fine to amble down to one at my leisure tomorrow afternoon, or is this one of those "get caught up in the midnight panic, queue round the block and burst into tears at least once" type scenarios?

If anyone has a guest pass to spare I'd be eternally grateful since I missed all the beta openings and despite loving Loot games have to my eternal shame never played a Diablo game :(