Diablo III - Eternal Collection out on Switch

revlob

Anybody have any visuals? Hope my PC will be able to handle it ;).

Blizzard.com's new Diablo splash says "Enter", suggesting a minisite behind it, but clicking on it doesn't do anything. I expect something shall appear soon.

12:25 -- Each piece of gear is custom designed for each class. Barbarian puts on demonic sort of garb with giant devil horns. Barbarian can hop across gaps on the map. Barbarian dislodged a rock wall and dropped it on zombies, killing them. Demoing moving whirlwind attack.

12:24 -- Red orbs that drop from enemies can replenish health without you having to use items. Talking about demon foes he's fighting, they have a summon ability. Barbarian's jumping attack covers quite a distance. Goes flying up staincase. Also appear to have a shockwave type of attack. Still procure items from bookcases. Blizzard touting interactive environment as an inportant feature. Barbarian triggers a trap chest that spawns four spectral enemies around him.

12:21 -- The axe guy is the barbarian class. Says improvements have been made, like the hotbar for skills. Using the mouse wheel and tab key you can quickly switch between skills. Whoing inventory. Appears to still have slot limits. Using enchanted axes with frost and lighting ,which stuns and freezes opponents.

Liking the rock wall thing!

12:29 -- Barbarian can use ground stomp attack to get skeleton warriors to drop their shields, making them easy to take out. Cultist enemies must be taken out quickly or they transform into a more destructive force. Saying there's more story and questing type of stuff in the game. Scripted events like walls breaking apart. Cultists cummoning in gigantic, fat demon who's shock waves shatter stone pillars in the environment.

12:27 -- Deckard Cain is in the game. When talking to NPCs, the game appears to switch to an interface that highlights the character model. Have to rescue Cain from this cathedral.

Ok that Cultist thing sounds cool.

It hurts how badly I want to see this in action. Oh well, will see it when I return hopefully.

Is it me or are Blizzard and Valve the reason to make sure your PC has a fat GPU these days?

Anyway, Diablo 3 should be interesting. How many of the original team went off to make Mythos etc? Although I expect it'll still be lush to play.

It's just you, Valve and Blizzard don't (or haven't) tended to make GPU intensive games, WoW runs on olllldd machines, HL2 ran really well on 'lesser' computers also.

Yeah, WoW ran around 200fps on thisbox.

I seemed to have phrased that poorly, though. I'll go with "own a PC for gaming" instead.

The links just take you to a blank page at the moment, what's the point of having a site up for such an announcement and then not having it allow you to see anything?

Anyway, any ideas on release date?

The cinematic and gameplay trailers on that site work.

Anyway, looks nice:

ss28-hires.jpg