revlob

Diablo III - Eternal Collection out on Switch

Auction house seems pretty messed up as of yesterday... Had items that I won that couldn't be moved to stash. Then logon this morning to see all transactions gone, no sign of what I won or the 5 items i had on the AH (including a l62 legendary). Le sigh...

Auction house seems pretty messed up as of yesterday... Had items that I won that couldn't be moved to stash. Then logon this morning to see all transactions gone, no sign of what I won or the 5 items i had on the AH (including a l62 legendary). Le sigh...

Auction house was up and down all through yesterday but when it was up it seemed fine. This morning everything had gone wrong though. I assume it'll all get sorted fairly swiftly but annoying if not. I finally had an item up that might sell for something reasonable so I'd be a little annoyed if I'd lost that permanently.

Started Act 3 Inferno over the weekend. Lighting the beacons went fine and managed to kill everything we encountered. Raising the catapults went ok, with only 1 group causing issues and we eventually ran out time on them so skipped. Then hit our limit on the route to Ghom, towards the end we were just ignoring everything trying to find exits. Even the rares/elites that weren't killing us almost instantly were taking so long to kill we were getting that stupid out of time debuff. Tried Ghom once and standing in melee range kills me in about 2s so I think it might take a little while to get past him.

It's still fucked, was just browsing it when it chucked me out saying AH was unavailable.

This game is such a puzzling one, on one hand it's an amazingly enjoyable visceral romp, but everything around it trying to funnel you down the RMAH route just makes for a bad taste in my mouth, which is highlighted when the fucking AH doesn't even work properly.

A part of me enjoys watching the mess Blizs are getting themselves in with this one, another part of me is sad for what it could of been.

Damnit I'm getting whopped by any decent enemy in this so I need to go to the AH but it's been playing up all day. Frustrating! As I've had all day to play but have hardly been able to.

It is a bit sad that I look more forward to making tons of gold so that I can perhaps afford some excellent upgrade, rather then the chance of something awesome dropping.

Haven't been playing as much over the past two weeks, and still not a single toon at 60 (Monk is closest at 55, Wizard's at 46, Barb 50,Demon Hunter 30). I dread seeing Inferno from all the reports, pretty much. Though I would have liked to have been in the crazy first few days of the RMAH, ah well.

I wish they'd made a 5th and 6th ability bar, the rune system bores me a bit to be honest. Getting something like a 'reduces cost to 20' rune at level 50something is frankly boring. (not that I'm questioning it's possible usefulness) Or all 4 abilities shouldn't have been opened up so early/by 30, perhaps.

Inferno is worth dreading because its bastard hard at first. But the weird thing is, its also the point where you actually DO start to get excited about drops, because you may well get something amazing and actually useful. Likewise, you'll be looking at those boring skills and runes in a whole new light too...

Anyone wanna come help me kill the second act boss?

add droodroo

?

Droo tried adding you mate but need either your full battle.net tag (with #) or email - post back or PM me and i'll join your game :)

Where you up to? Screen grab of stats! What skills you rocking? Am sure a tweak of skills will help more than equipment ;)

I think I'm near Act 2 of Hell.

post-2104-0-95133000-1341320998_thumb.pn

post-2104-0-93596300-1341321025.png

I'm tempted to go through that Monk guide but dunno if that'll feel like cheating or not.

This is since buying some new gear. Although I did it a bit rushed so am not sure how much of an improvement it is. I did just do the bit I was stuck on though.

I think I'm near Act 2 of Hell.

post-2104-0-95133000-1341320998_thumb.pn

post-2104-0-93596300-1341321025.png

I'm tempted to go through that Monk guide but dunno if that'll feel like cheating or not.

This is since buying some new gear. Although I did it a bit rushed so am not sure how much of an improvement it is. I did just do the bit I was stuck on though.

I can't check your profile right now, but how come you've gone for so many epic items? You usually get way better value on just yellow/blue items. Your stats look OK though, I can't remember what I was rocking at that point. Maybe focus on Vitality on future upgrades?

I'd lose One With Everything for a start. You'd probably get better use out of Transcendence until your resists are a bit higher in general.

Swap out Beacon of Ytar for Resolve. Resolve is AMAZING.

Have you tried swapping out Mantra of Evasion for Mantra of Conviction with the overawe rune? That massively beefs your damage.

Might be worth trying Deadly Reach instead of Crippling Wave too, the keen eye rune boosts your armor by 50%, helps a lot with survivability.

I'd also ditch either Mystic Ally or Tail Kick for Serenity (the shield skill) along with the rune that extends it for an extra second, its a complete life saver.

In fact I'd say ditch both of the above, and get in dashing strike. Its very useful for getting out of trouble by avoiding big attacks (you always teleport to behind the enemy, so avoid big smashy moves) and for helping you hoover up health pots (so long as there's an enemy nearby!)

Have they enabled gold sales on the RMAH yet? I haven't logged in for a couple of weeks.

Not yet.

And Soong! Get those red gems out of your pants. Replace with Dex and maybe Vit gems.

Also this was on the AH for under 100k. Put one of those red gems in it for massive damage increase. (The reduced level searching works in a bit of a funny way, just make sure you enter a level range of 52-60 to see the high level stuff!)

post-665-0-31248800-1341330314.png

And then further in, a blue post.

We’ve extensively tested for false positive situations, including replicating system setups for those who have posted claiming they were banned unfairly. We’ve not found any situations that could produce a false positive, have found that the circumstances for which they were banned were clear and accurate, and we are extremely confident in our findings.

Playing the game on Linux, although not officially supported, will not get you banned – cheating will.

Not everything is so black and white. It's the hacking fiasco all over again!

• Upvote 3

At level 52 I would put in a level range of 52-60 and then choose reduced level requirement with a value of 8 to find suitable items.

I remember getting a hand weapon with damage of 570ish ~200dex ~100vit for under 100k at around that level.

I'm trying to avoid spending big until I hit 60 as I assume that's when I'll be getting stuff I won't have to replace for a long time. I'm trying to not spend more than 15k ish on the AH per item.

It's weird that my character hits so weak as with most things i can kill real quick and if I'm surrounded Sweeping Wind destroys everything and seems to keep my health up.

I'll have a rejig the next time I hit a wall though, cheers! Lots to think about :unsure:

There's not much point holding back on spending. I've re sold everything I ever bought and either broken even or made a profit :) there will always be up and coming monks looking for a bargain!

I put my weapon and shield on the AH just before it went down as I was planning on replacing them so I can't even play now until the AH is back as I'm naked :lol:

Beware....if you're running Diablo 3 on a Linux build using Wine....you've just been banned as a cheater.

Of course they'll keep your money. Cheers ta thanks very much.

http://www.ubuntuvib...diablo-iii.html

and

http://us.battle.net...opic/5978861022

The rest of you need to go to my post above (p132 people) and neg the hell out of it since it's been confirmed that Blizzard isn't banning all Linux users, Just cheaters.

Q.E.D.

(Thanks to slashdot for the confirmation.)

Edit....added for truthiness http://games.slashdot.org/story/12/07/03/141208/linux-users-banned-from-diablo-iii-servers

and here http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/vyc4z/linux_users_permanently_banned_from_diablo_iii/