Sign in to follow this  
emps

FNMDCSP Redux

Just in case the other thread is not obvious enough, this Friday and, hopefully, Fridays thereafter, FNMDCSP is on.

Everyone is invited. Even sabes.

Emps server will be available for all your Dusty needs, including mocking your accent, slapping the opposite team, moving you to the best sniping spot and aggravating you by being present and not yet banned. He's been putting the practice in and is ready to satisfy you on demand.

Server will (hopefully) open at 8PM. Some new faces and some old will be there to welcome you. Shock appearances from the ether! Surprises abound on emps server. Be there, or do something in real life and miss out.

Christ, it's been a while...

I won't be able to make this Friday but should be there for the next. I hope Patriot makes it...I'd love to hear him shout like a loon when he looses his cool again. Such an angry young man.

Young? It's been a long time. Sadly, I can't join in. My days of PC gaming are behind me.

Don't be a fag toony.

I expected better. WAYY AYYY MAN!!! :(

Will Moomin be there?

oh man, old skool. i swear i've not turned on my PC since us gays used to play CS together all the time, i really miss it, but my lady doesnt :)

oh man, old skool. i swear i've not turned on my PC since us gays used to play CS together all the time, i really miss it, but my lady doesnt :P

You're a fucking chump

lol

Those who turned up had a great time. They didn't last the pace and those who remained continued to have a good time until none were left. There were some surprises and some bumps along the way, but we had a high ping delight of Kurtz complaint, German Russian, invisible knife assassins, girls, guns and excitement.

Well done, everyone. Good games were had.

Your CS computer is a pub, pat. You used to know this!

Hopefully we'll be doing it again. Thinking about it, I'm away next weekend so emps server won't be around.

I got a ding on Steam about this, as well as a PM on here, but I was playing DotA until about 1am and couldn't come say hi.

Plus I wasn't drinking, but I hardly think that matters. I've got CS:S installed so maybe next time?

Sorry I had to bail early, guys :rolleyes:

But yeah, that was some awesome shit right there. The Predator games were fucking awesome. It's hilarious how much panic sets in when you realise you're in the same cramped corridor as the dude with the knife.

OH NOES! I missed the FNMDCSP?!

Damn... I haven't played CS in so long too, I thought the addiction might finally have been beaten... But I'm definitely in next time, if only for the chance to be killed by Sabes again!

("Sorry Ric!" Damn you Sabes, damn you!)