rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
PopeSmokesDope

The inbetweeners

"Your mum gets fingered for a packet of biscuits" :) Ace.

Just the six episodes for this season, then?

Criminal.

I WANT MORE.

Actually, it was only five.

Actually it was six.

Me and a friend powered through these yesterday.. I say powered, but it was over so quick. :ph34r: Fantastic series though, really hope they get another one, it's far too easy to watch.

Watched this this week using 4 on demand.

Absolutely superb. Episode 5 in the caravan park was actually hilarious, I was laughing nearly all the way through. The dad had all the best lines.

Everyone who hasn't should watch it for free using 4od.

Yeah, I was recommended this recently and watched it not sure what to expect (this was after seeing the abortion that is Coming of Age).

Coming of Age is set in my hometown of Abingdon so I tuned in.... Oh man. It was absolutely fucking awful. :lol:

I thought it was fairly enjoyable once it's in its stride, and a new series I'd be up for.

The lead guy is quite funny, and it wasn't the "I'm socially inept" exercise I was expecting it to be.

Been meaning to watch this for ages....just found it for £4.49 on HMV if anyone wants it.

Or watch it for free using 4od. It downloads incredibly quickly from a server and is the same quality as a typical torrent download. My only issue is that I can't get it to use anything other than media player, which has those horrible controls at the bottom I can't get rid of when full screen. (Anyone know a way around it?)

Or watch it for free using 4od. It downloads incredibly quickly from a server and is the same quality as a typical torrent download. My only issue is that I can't get it to use anything other than media player, which has those horrible controls at the bottom I can't get rid of when full screen. (Anyone know a way around it?)

Move the mouse away from the controls and wait 5 seconds? (works on WMP 10/11)

Ummm... just in case you didn't know: Blake Harrison who plays Neil is on Joypod next week. He's on for the whole show, and is a funny bastard - should prove interesting :)

I think less of the jokes should come directly from Will's mouth, and I found his highly-strung nature a little tiring. It made me laugh though, just not as much as some of the stuff last series.