rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Capwn

Big Brother 9

Thank fuck BB is finally over. How Rachel won this one is anybody's guess, but I suppose even though she was mega bland, she was the best of a (very) bad bunch. Pretty much everyone else were complete cocks and that includes perennial moaner self-hater Darnell.

I think you mean she was in stockings etc. with the words "lesbian" "romp" and "sextapes" next to her.

I was tempted, but I'll never buy that rag.

Which is why they have a website :D

Did anyone watch Big Brother: What the housemates did next last night? Who is the presenter, he was brilliant! The interview with Nicole was amazing! "Since she got the highest percentage of votes in Big Brother's history we didn't think she deserved a real interview so we interviewed her in our shitty little portakabin".

Did anyone watch Big Brother: What the housemates did next last night? Who is the presenter, he was brilliant! The interview with Nicole was amazing! "Since she got the highest percentage of votes in Big Brother's history we didn't think she deserved a real interview so we interviewed her in our shitty little portakabin".

I thought the guy doing the documentary was a bit of a twat really, but there was no doubt he was good at taking the piss out of the housemates directly to their faces. I liked his comments on the incredible eroticism of Rebecca.

Definitely worth watching on 4OD or whatever if you haven't seen it.

I was surprised they got the guy to do it as his plan was obviously just to take the piss and make the housemates and BB in general at times look stupid. He was very funny though and I hope he gets a spot on one of the main BB shows next year.

I liked when he called Jen and Luke out for being hypocrites and all the pisstaking out of Dale was classic. "maybe next time eh...."

I thought the guy doing the documentary was a bit of a twat really, but there was no doubt he was good at taking the piss out of the housemates directly to their faces. I liked his comments on the incredible eroticism of Rebecca.

Definitely worth watching on 4OD or whatever if you haven't seen it.

I agree with the above post in it's entirety.

WOOHOO!!!

Big Brother finalist Rex Newmark has apparently landed two television shows.

The Daily Star reports that not only has he been offered his dream cookery show, but he and his family will also be followed around for a reality TV show in the same vein as The Osbournes.

"It's been agreed and it's going to be very interesting and very different. It's another wacky family like the Osbournes," Rex's dad Robert was quoted as saying.

Talking about Rex's cookery show, Robert reportedly said: "Rex is interesting in his own right and he is a fiery young guy who is a talented chef and dedicated to his art."

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/tv/reality...umentid=9567276

"It's been agreed and it's going to be very interesting and very different. It's another wacky family like the Osbournes," Rex's dad Robert was quoted as saying.

Isn't that a bit twatty? The dad essentially saying "Hey guys! We're a really exciting bunch of dudes! lol We're crazy and we're gonna be as big as those osbourne guys!"