rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Capwn

Big Brother 9

Oh man, Sara out. If Rachel wins it's a victory for moron Britain...COME ON MIKEY YOU MISERABLE CUNT!

He's allowed to be miserable dammit, HE'S SCOTTISH :lol:

Worst. Final. Ever.

If mikey wins... that is it... i'm done with BB

...And my new favourite forumite is...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just flipped over to channel 4 - Rachel won!? How the fuck did that happen? I'm seriously surprised.

Because the rest of them were a bunch of arseholes?

I can't recall a single person saying they liked Rachel or wanted her to win to be honest, that's why I'm beyond shocked. I watched the series the whole way through, and I think it took like 3-4 weeks before I knew that Rachel was even in the house. If Rex hadn't bullied her all the time, I don't think she'd have been winning...

Rubbish ending.

I just flipped over to channel 4 - Rachel won!? How the fuck did that happen? I'm seriously surprised.

SHE'S even surprised.

Still it's better than Pete or Anthony winning

The blandest, worst, biggest try-hard, no mark to ever appear on BB and she won. The fact that she hardly figured in the summary of this years show says it all. Ah well.

Maybe, but I think it's probably more that her happy, every girl nature attracted people to vote who wouldn't of otherwise voted because she was so much like so many other boring as fuck generic-o-peoples out there.

Rachel may not have been the most exciting housemate ever, but she was as good and kind-hearted a person you could hope to have in the Big Brother house, and as such she is a deserving winner.

fair enough - that's assuming that the nicest person is the most deserving winner though... it's obviously a major factor, but surely the entertainment they provide, the memorable moments they've had and so on play a part as well? the only things i can remember about rachel in the house are that she was about 2 minutes away from getting a buzz-cut and becoming kat's lesbian lover at any given time, and that she was often bullied... hmmm

anyone seen lisa and mario on channel 4 with jimmy carr? i think lisa's chest has got reverse-albinoism. it's all i can see now, but the tan of her cleavage looks like it was drawn in with a black marker pen or something