rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Capwn

Big Brother 9

i have loads of mates like rex. The sort that called me 'Spastic side face boy' when i got Bells Palsy. it's just a piss take, you guys are reacting like he's Dennis or some shit. As i have said, do you really think he would have avoided so many nominations if he was REALLY bullying in the house?

And Sarlaccfood, if you REALLY believe that story on the Rex thing being fixed i'm amazed.

As for the rachel thing, again she cried at the sight of Kats empty bed. Do you really think that Rex's words were as mean as was shown? She didn't seem to take them THAT badly. The only time i hated rex was when his girlfriend was in there. That was awful.

Dont get me wrong, i cant see him winning... infact i'm not that bothered if he does. I just want mikey to come out before he does as the man is a true bell-end

No idea who is going to win, around a week ago I was convinced it would be Lisa...

when is the final?

No idea who is going to win, around a week ago I was convinced it would be Lisa...

when is the final?

shave

Anyone who's saying Mikey will win because he is blind hasn't watched the show. Full stop. He never plays the victim enough to do a Pete or Nadia (something Darnell has tried to do) and he's just not innocent enough.

This is bollocks. The mere fact that you bring up Pete here shows how wrong you are. Pete never once played up his tourettes, and won pretty much entirely on the basis that he's a charming, thoughtful and good person. While I wouldn't say that Mikey's played up his disability much either, like it or not, he's coasted on it in this show. If he was exactly as whiney and moaney as he always was but could see he would have been out on his arse in week two or something (actually, probably just wouldn't have got on the show). Mikey hates people being condescending to his blindness, but ironically enough if he wins, it will be an incredibly condescending act by the entire public.

As for Mikey's freedom fighting, you're blowing it way out of proportion. I'm sure being warned by Big Brother had more of an impact on Rex than Mikey saying some stupid bollocks. Mikey is the living embodiment of the term "esprit d'escalier". He mumbles some kind of "ooh, you're a bit horrible" in the back of the crowd which no one notices and then goes to the diary room and is all "Oh, it was incredible, I said 'YOU ARE A MASSIVE TWAT, REX!' and everyone gasped at my wit and began cheering and carrying me around on their shoulders and proclaimed me their new god, while Rex sobbed and hanged himself in the luxury bedroom." The only difference now is that with the crowd so much smaller than before people might actually notice what he says. Also remember that he has been talking about people behind their backs from day one - he's the last remaining member of the "whisper club" of Luke and Mario ad Dale etc - but again, with so many people gone he now has no choice but to say it to their faces.

The thing with Rex is that everyone in the house (bar Mikey) likes him, and none of the public can understand why. They seem to think it's some kind of Stockholm syndrome. But the fact is that he's witty and quite charming, and genuinely cares about the people in there. Sure, he's frequently a twat and can be pretty cruel, but when it comes down to it, he cooks for them every day, he wants everyone to have fun, and he doesn't really fuck anyone over in any real ways, he's just quite mean to them. When you've got used to that though, it's fine.

Of course, I'm not excusing things like the way he was with Nicole in there, or with Rachel after that cake thing, or with Sara more recently (although that has been blown way out of proportion as even Sara would say), and that's why I don't want him to win. But this Mikey=shining white night, Rex=evil terrible dragon stuff is just bollocks. In the end the housemates clearly prefer Rex to Mikey, and it's easy to see why.

In the end the housemates clearly prefer Rex to Mikey, and it's easy to see why.

How many times has Mikey been nominated compared to Rex?

I KNEW I should have put a tenner on him on launch night

I'm guessing it's tonight then because it's Friday, I'm sure they said they have 5 more days only a couple of nights back on a highlights show. I have no idea though, doesn't help being outside the UK.

I'm guessing it's tonight then because it's Friday, I'm sure they said they have 5 more days only a couple of nights back on a highlights show. I have no idea though, doesn't help being outside the UK.

The final is tonight.

Rex has cracked me up a few times, but the guy has a very nasty and demeaning side to him.

I think I'd like to see Rachel win it the most.

A couple of my fave moments: Mikey getting hit by a ball and unleashing his Rage Gutter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8di2c2CUQ-U...feature=related

"I just dont want them to think its called off because i cant seeeeeeeeee" Poor Mikey! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZqEVmE48qQ...feature=related

I love how Mario comes in and tries to comfort him by gently calling him a "legend" in third person :lol:

The blind water fight has probably been my favourite moment of this series. Watching Rex and Mikey silently move around the garden trying to stealth attack each other was genius.

So has Alex paid off C4 to totally erase any memory of her from this series, or have I missed something?

I'm not going to put a bollock on the line, but I'll say Mikey out first.

EDIT: also, wtf happened to Darnell's eye?

I'm not going to put a bollock on the line, but I'll say Mikey out first.

EDIT: also, wtf happened to Darnell's eye?

his eye got scratched by a plant so the doctor they bring on told him to wear the patch

The blind water fight has probably been my favourite moment of this series. Watching Rex and Mikey silently move around the garden trying to stealth attack each other was genius.

Yes. That was excellent, and looked fun as hell.

This is really hard to call this year. Is there usually this many potential winners at this stage?

So has Alex paid off C4 to totally erase any memory of her from this series, or have I missed something?

the other guy who spit in someomnes face and got kicked out isnt there either. dennis?

the other guy who spit in someomnes face and got kicked out isnt there either. dennis?

Yeah, totally forgot about him until he was in Darnell's best bits.

Woah, that's a lot of boos for someone finishing in 4th :S

Nicole is STILL getting booed

Along with every other house mate, it has to be said...

happy now, YOU FUCKS?

Now I am! :lol:

Ejectees never attend the final.

Meh, I hate the eviction interviews at the final with all the morons booing.

What makes it worse is that I am in a shitty hotel, in shitty SAAAAARF-END, watching it on a shitty 20" tv!

Rex's early boot almost makes up for it.

Oh man, Sara out. If Rachel wins it's a victory for moron Britain...COME ON MIKEY YOU MISERABLE CUNT!

It was obvious Mikey would win from the moment he went in.

I despair with the British public, especially after they'd booted the majority of the cunts out earlier (Luke, Bex, Jen, Dale, Stu et al), only for the best two in there to be 4th and 5th.

Oh, and Capone for BB10!