IGNORED

Big Brother 9

Capwn

How did she respond to that? Tears? Tantrum? Ran to Rex?

All of the above?!

Not much actually. Rex tried to say something on her behalf but just kind of faded off, either through an edit or him not thinking of something to say.

Tonight is gonna be boo fest. I can't wait. The crushing moment someone realizes they're a twat, live on TV.

Yep, agreed. Mikey is a twat, don't like him. Still, some of what he says is true though, it's a pity he's an idiot.

Anyway, tonight's eviction. Say it isn't so! Looks like the producers are going for the money shot in order to win back viewers... again!

That's meant to happen on Sunday and he's literally only going to pop into the house to propose and then its back out again

After watching the exit interview, I'd hazard a guess that she is just as bad if not worse. Anyone with a sense of self awareness would have thought 'Oh shit, I really AM a prick' but not Nicole, oh no. Even when Davina was pointing out the bit about Mikey during the dancing task she still wasn't getting it. The worst bit for Nicole (hopefully not but with people these days you can never be too sure) is that Grace wasn't hated nearly as much as she is and she ended up getting beaten outside a nightclub.

Edit: Just read over on DS actually that she has refused to go on Big Mouth.

Spitting her dummy out again is she?

Great to see her get crucified, I normally feel sorry for even the biggest pricks that get booed but she fucking deserved it, the way her and Rex treated Mikey during the task was disgusting and I'm glad Davina pulled her up on it. :D

Spitting her dummy out again is she?

Great to see her get crucified, I normally feel sorry for even the biggest pricks that get booed but she fucking deserved it, the way her and Rex treated Mikey during the task was disgusting and I'm glad Davina pulled her up on it. :D

I'm so glad she also told her exactly what percentage she had been voted out by. It's pretty fucking telling when your eviction percentage is that high and the vote is split between 3 people.

I laughed when she was saying that wasn't being herself in the house and she is usually a lot better and then in the footage they had the bit with her telling Rex they have no friends and that maybe they will get some after they leave the house.

Not bloody likely.

But Lisa could be evicted before then. Unless it's fixed.

As you have seen, Nicole was the one evicted. To be honest, it was plainly obvious from the moment she was nominated that she'll be the one that would be out so I don't blame BB for accidently-on-purpose revealing early on Fri that Lisa wasn't going to be leaving.

She should never have been allowed in the BB house in the first place.

Yep, agreed.

As you have seen, Nicole was the one evicted. To be honest, it was plainly obvious from the moment she was nominated that she'll be the one that would be out so I don't blame BB for accidently-on-purpose revealing early on Fri that Lisa wasn't going to be leaving.

I agree it was obvious, but I think it does the show's credibility no favours at all. Had it for some bizarre reason been Lisa who came out on top of the vote, I reckon they would have had to fix it to spare their blushes.

Davina only mentioned it after Nicole had been evicted, that one couple would be reunited on Sunday. The wife said she's heard that Mario isn't allowed to speak to her so will have to hold placards up in the garden or something.

Remember though, they did something similar with Rex. The week he was up for eviction they said his girlfriend would be going on if he stayed. They wouldn't have bothered making all those plans and arrangements if they thought he'd be going.

I agree it was obvious, but I think it does the show's credibility no favours at all. Had it for some bizarre reason been Lisa who came out on top of the vote, I reckon they would have had to fix it to spare their blushes.

Agreed.

The proposal thing was a bit shit. It should of been set up so Lisa discovered Mario alone and then he quickly popped the question instead of making it plainly obvious while going through multiple placards

They really should of gone overboard with it, the whole setup was just some rushed crap.

BB just seems so uncreative these days. I mean remember when they brought emma and someone else back into the house in BB5? They had them sneak in and hide under a buffet table and place their heads through a hole under a covered lift top dish. Genius.

BB just seems so uncreative these days. I mean remember when they brought emma and someone else back into the house in BB5? They had them sneak in and hide under a buffet table and place their heads through a hole under a covered lift top dish. Genius.

They ARE uncreative these days. I mentioned a few pages back that they'd had three dancing tasks. Now they've had two eating tasks. I bet there are other repeats if I could be bothered to look for them, and that's before you add in copies of tasks performed in other series.

Ah, yeah Emma and the Geordie bunny boiler. That buffet directly led to "fight night" as well.

Same, my worry is that she's going to win purely because she has what the public consider a "funny" voice and all that hello kitty style posturing she does. I don't think I can stomach to watch the show if the next fortnight leads up to her netting one hundred grand.