IGNORED

Big Brother 9

Capwn

Its been pretty depressing TV this year and I haven't made much effort to watch it. Usually theres at least 1 member of the house who I like and want to win but this time round I just cant stand any of them.

I cant even watch a full episode of BBLB since they introduced that Mrs Potato Head presenter. Thankfully theres no long to go till it finishes.

I cant even watch a full episode of BBLB since they introduced that Mrs Potato Head presenter. Thankfully theres no long to go till it finishes.

Thats an insult to the wife :)

Thankfully tho she has since been reduced to a tiny segment each episode and only in studio on a sunday. I hated her horrible presenting to the point i was repeatedly being sick in my mouth.

You've missed out. This has been an excellent BB - easily one of the best.

Just look back at the last several official Big Brother threads. They were always several hundred pages long by this point. We've only just managed to break 100 pages this year and its almost over. Very poor showing because its been a very poor year.

It's odd. If BB does lots of crazy silly things (Last few series) people moan about it not being the social experiment thing which it was originally praised for. If BB keep the crazy silly stuff to a low level everyone moans about it not being fun.

I think both darnell, alex (remember her?? lol) and rex/nicole have all been interesting to watch in terms of character observing.

You've missed out. This has been an excellent BB - easily one of the best.

Agreed.

The HM's have a lot more depth this year. It's been a lot more subtle. It takes a bit more viewing and thinking to see what's going on. (obviously not that much though it's still BB!) They haven't just been screaming in each others faces for 11 weeks. Which is shit TV in my eyes.

Watching Rex manipulate the house and then have to struggle with Nicole has been swell, Darnell's crippling insecurities pretty much ruining him, the fact Mikey is probably the most observant person in the house, watching Housemates trying to figure out the grand schemes of Rachel as they are just unable to accept someone can be that nice. The car crash that was this years Jade Goody (Bex) being booted out quick sharp, and Greedy Mo has all been great. As has the fact that all the playground rejects have made it far and all the good looking jocks and cheerleaders have been booted out, says a lot about the viewers this year I think.

Oh and robot Lisa! what planet she's on we'll never know. And Stu and Dale's "I wanna be up...honest!" just to see how popular they where completely backfired too! HA!

I agree - it has been as good as such toilet telly gets. They wasted no time - the tormenting of Lisa and Stephanie from the outset with the horrible (for them) marriage task was a great start. The scowls on the hell housemates' faces when the heavenly ones got their feast / fish and chips. Now watching Rex and Nicole make each other miserable every single day. It has been great if you're into reality TV.

Loved it today when he actually said she stuck too close to him, when she can't move without his permission (until he slept in the shit bedroom last night). WHat a cunt

She's just as contadictory though, last night:

Nicole: Leave me alone please

Rex: What's wrong?

Nicole: Just leave me alone please

x20

Rex leaves Nicole alone

Nicole: That's right, just leave me on my own you bastard!

Or when she was waiting for Rex to make her breakfast, and kat was like "er...why don't you make it?" Then she had a go at Rex, waited one beat and asked him "Could I have a fried egg please?" Does she know she's being filmed?

Zok's right. This is the best Big Brother since BB5. The last two Big Brothers were abyssmal, but this one has mostly been a joy to watch.

No fucking way. Aside from the Jungle Cats BB5 was mince.

BB6 was definitely the best out of the last 4 imo followed by BB7, BB9, and BB8.

BB5 was by far the best. Victor, Fight Night, the first secret house (when having a secret house was actually a secret) and gameplayers. Real gameplayers. People actually playing it with only winning in mind rather than for some bullshit experience or those looking for a shortcut to fame.

I've actually not thought much of this series. Loved it before the Heaven/Hell stuff; went steadily downhill from there and reached a low with Rex/Nicole who are just horrible.

I'll watch the first week or so next year, see if its the meddling, namby-pamby BB of recent years or the balls-to-the-wall tacticfest of 5 & 6 and make a decision based on that.

They've lost me this year.

5 was in a different league to the rest.

The housemates in 6 clearly thought that all the attention on 5 was purely for fight night (maybe it was) and had a spell that lasted a fortnight where everynight was fight night. I remember us talking about it becoming difficult to watch because it was literally headache inducing. Plus, out of that bunch, fucking Anthony won. Says it all.

She's just as contadictory though, last night:

Nicole: Leave me alone please

Rex: What's wrong?

Nicole: Just leave me alone please

x20

Rex leaves Nicole alone

Nicole: That's right, just leave me on my own you bastard!

Yep - she's just as bad. I hope she isn't voted out. I've really enjoyed watching her dissolve into a totally paranoid, sick wreck. I hope Sara stays. Get rid of Lisa.

This is the first BB when I've not watched it much. in fact, I couldn't tell you who all the people are/were in the house. However, from what I've seen of Nicole I've decided that she's a horrible, horrible person. Best to keep her in then!

I really want Nicole to stay and Sara to leave - I don't know why but i love watching that big baby cry !!

She obviously could not give a shit if he cheated on her or not or she would not be sharing the same bed with him etc.

Even though i liked Rex the fact that we see more of his personality and how he acts with Nicole makes it better.

Also checking out the DS polls Kat is not even vaguely favourite to win which is good.

The DS forum is not exactly the 'general public' though? I mean, they have Rex as 'least favourite housemate' while he is 2nd in the 'favourite housemate' poll! Can't make their bloody minds up. I'd take it with a pinch of salt and look at the bookies odds to get a better feel for a winner...