IGNORED

Big Brother 9

Capwn

Aye, and when you compare it to her reaction to the burnt cake of the Heaven team you get a clear comparison.

Right. This is silly. I don't think it's right we're even talking about this. ^_^

Yeah, she didn't even recoil when tasting Rex's cake, so she didn't think their cake was disgusting and therefore I believe she should've picked Rex's cake for being better overall.

God, why am I having a discussion about an event on Big Brother when I hate it! You're right, it is silly! :)

The funniest thing about that incident is that since day one Rex has said nothing to Rachel but "get off the fence! Have an opinion on something! Off fence! Have opinion!" And then the one time she expresses an opinion, Rex goes into a sulk because it's not the opinion he agrees with.

I loved the way Nicole said "Oh pleeeease" when she found out Rachael was upset about the goldfish. This coming from the girl who cried for days on end because she didn't have her suitcase. The silly bint needs to leave, and sharpish.

Is it really any wonder why neither of them have any friends? You do have to wonder though, she and Rex have only been together a year if that so is it a case of her being a cretin before she met him, or did she pretty much let him influence her to drop all of her friends after they got together?

Bit minging that he actually had to tell her to go wash after she hadn't washed in a week as well, maybe its the smell that puts people off.

So who is going tonight then?

I haven't a clue and reckon it'll probably the tighest vote this year.

Stuart by a mile. He's odds on to go. There is no way Rachel is going, in fact it won't even be slightly close.

Stu. I don't want either of them to go, really though - they're both fairly decent sorts.

You've obviously quickly forgotton what a dick he was during the "paint-gate" incident weeks back.

Rex and Nicole are disgusting. Rex is actually a bully, and Nicole clearly thinks very highly of herself. I would feel hard done by if I was Rex, his chances of winning Big Brother have been completely smashed by the decision of putting his girlfriend in the house. x

Stuart by a mile. He's odds on to go. There is no way Rachel is going, in fact it won't even be slightly close.

You've obviously quickly forgotton what a dick he was during the "paint-gate" incident weeks back.

Come on Smoothy, HMs wax and wane. That was ages ago! He's done twattish stuff even more recently, but I can't really remember that either...

And speaking of my poor memory, I was trying to put £50 quid on Rachel to get evicted last night before I went out, because I had got the betting slips twisted and for some reason I thought that I was betting on who would stay in the house. Luckily, I couldn't remember any of my login details for William Hill online. Thankyou the universe!

I hate how in Big Brother now there are so many people who remain in the house until the end. I used to like it when it was whittled down to three or four for the the last week. By then the show had changed, the relationships had changed, and everything had become more intimate. I mean, there are still nine people in the house - some Big Brothers only start off with twelve housemates.

Come on Smoothy, HMs wax and wane. That was ages ago! He's done twattish stuff even more recently, but I can't really remember that either...

Pfffff he still was a twat, whether he acted twattish 5 mins or 5 weeks ago. Me, I never forget an idiot.

Good God. Rex is trying to stop Nicole wearing high heels, on the grounds that it's wrong for the girl in a couple to be taller than her man, and then calls her selfish - a selfish bitch, no less - when she won't have it. :lol:

Yep, he really is turning out to be an idiot. But she's an even bigger idiot for allowing him to say such dumbass things to her.