Watching their relationship slowly die, ruining both of their lives, will be amazing TV though. A follow up six part series on E4 could document the messy break-up. About how he left BB first and changed all the locks and moved a hooker in in her place. How she finally felt, free of Mario, that she could become a man again. Arguments over who the Westlife CD belongs to, that kind of thing.

Of course, a deteriorating relationship would cause Big Brother to be in danger of going back to being a social experiment, though, so Mario out on Friday.

Mario is really ripping in to Belinda. :lol:

I've decided! I want him to go! He's a big meanie.

He was ripping the piss out of Rachel last night calling her a lard ass. The most astounding bit isn't he was sat in front of Lisa, Luke, and BEX when he did it, and Bex actually laughed.

The same Bex who was going off on a strop when Rex asked her if she was sure she needed more biscuits.

Watching their relationship slowly die, ruining both of their lives, will be amazing TV though. A follow up six part series on E4 could document the messy break-up. About how he left BB first and changed all the locks and moved a hooker in in her place. How she finally felt, free of Mario, that she could become a man again. Arguments over who the Westlife CD belongs to, that kind of thing.

Genuine :lol:

Hmm, ok I try another. Magistrate!?!

I think he's confusing himself with his imaginary resemblance to Sylvester Stallone, and the time Stallone played Judge Dredd. Or something.

That 'Mario on the Ant and Dec' clip was the most boring tv I've ever watched. I've never seen the show before, is that sort of stuff par for the course?

I feel a bit sorry for Belinda actually.

She seems to have gone in the house full of confidence and energy and you can see it literally getting sucked out of her as the days go on. When Mario was asking her why she said Belinda, Belinda, Belinda and how she made everyone uncomfortable she was floundering and seemed to actually doubt herself in trying to give an explanation.

She should have simply said, 'Mario, if you desire to converse with me, please attempt to make sense.' Or maybe said, 'There's no point me answering you, you'll be gone on Friday. I've seen the schedules.' She's a goner anyway, she may as well try to fuck with their heads.

Has anyone seen Mario's 'smell the coffee' noise on BBBM? After the sound of Lisa's eyes closing on BBLB, that's my favourite Big Brother moment so far.

Even though Mario is a massive scumbag, it's a bit obvious how C4 are giving him an awful edit compared to Bex. They're trying to paint her as all introspective and apologetic. Mind you, I find it hard to think of her as being as evil as Mario, even though she clearly is.

Bex commented on Rachel's figure this afternoon, telling Luke she has "an elephant's backside".

The nursery nurse talked about Rachel in the luxury bedroom as she watched her skipping in the garden.

"If she didn't have an elephant's backside, she would look better," she told Luke.

Luke agreed, saying: "Yeah, it's not the best. It droops."

Bex has previously come under fire from Rex about her own size, with her mum telling one newspaper that she was being bullied because of her weight.

That thunderbirds lol pic won't cover it. OMG.

This thread is gold

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthr...24&page=231

The Roman Empire fell due to an unfavourable risk assessment by Mario.

If Mario was in Lord of the rings he would not need to take the ring to mordor he would just stare at it and it would melt .

Niccolo Machiavelli has been wrongly accredited with writing "The Prince". The true author was in fact Mario, and the correct term for someone who is 'scheming and unscrupulous esp. in politics" is "Macaronian".

Mario reported Posiedon to the Health and Safety Executive due to a lack of a 'Safe System of Work' for using his Trident.

thats why he needs to STAY! rubber bands the number 1 cause of death !

I agree. I want him to stay because like Gervais said he is pretty Brent-ish.

I loved how he slipped in the "...health and safety." At the end.

:)

Oh dear god....Bex is such a plank.

From the 'random snippets from the house' thingy over on digital spy:

13:40: Darnell says that if he goes to Hell it will be for "gluttony". In the luxury bedroom, Luke is testing Rebecca on politics. Maysoon asks if Rebecca ever watches the news, and she says no. Luke asks for the president of America and Rebecca eventually says "George Bush". He asks for the presidential candidates, and Rebecca says: "Hillary Duff."

:o

I'm pretty sure I saw Luke with a hard on (from Bex, ewww) and they also kissed.

Wait and see tonight. :lol:

It's true

Luke enjoyed a flirting session with Bex in the luxury bedroom, egged on by Rex, during which he challenged her to turn him on using one hand.

Rex was teasing the pair and asked Luke what his type was. Luke said he didn't know his type but he knew it wasn't Bex.

Bex replied: "I genuinely think you like me, Luke." She then told him that, despite his protests, she could turn him on easily.

Luke said that he was willing to bet she couldn't do it using one hand and without touching his lower half.

Bex said she didn't want to touch "it" anyway and Luke said: "That's not what you were saying the other night. You said it was bigger than you thought."

Rex then asked Luke if he would kiss Bex if she tried to kiss him. He said: "No, I would not."

Bex said she wouldn't either if she was sober but added: "I'm drinking tonight, though, and I've got my beer goggles on."

"I'm going to look like a member of Hanson to her tonight then!" Luke replied.

Rebecca's triumphant cries echoed around the luxury bedroom tonight as she won the challenge to turn her bedmate on using just one hand.

Luke had earlier laid down the gauntlet during a flirting session witnessed by Rex.

Rebecca's efforts to excite Luke included a topless show in the luxury bedroom, earlobe caressing and a sensual shoulder rub.

"What exactly am I supposed to be experiencing here?" Luke asked. "It hasn't worked, just face facts."

It was only when the pair got into bed that Luke finally admitted defeat.

"Okay, so it might have worked but please don't tell Rex," he begged, before turning his back on Rebecca.

When Rebecca told Lisa that she had succeeded in her mission, Lisa leapt on the bed and replied: "Let me see."

Rebecca continued to brag to other members of the group until Luke said: "When are you going to sober up or knock yourself out?"

Edit: now with added video

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/ne...&position=4