rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Capwn

Big Brother 9

Where are you getting your daily dose of Big Brother digital downloads, capone_adam?

Youtube! There is always someone showing every daily full episode but it means I'm always a day behind!!

Definitely seems to be less fanfare about this years show, either that or I have just managed to miss it all.

Im sure I will end up watching it all anyway. I actually liked the hijack show as the people on it were more "normal" and less talentless wannabes. Hopefully less zany characters this year.

I'm beginning to think we're twins dude. We both have a thing for Beaker and we're Big Brother nerds....oooh! ;)

If you have a little crush on Noel Edmonds, then there is no doubt about it, twins we are! I think I'm the only person in the world that has a crush on Noel. :D

Ooh now why couldn't they get Noel to present BB! :lol:

That would be excellent. As soon as a contestant says anything remotely like "I'm thinking about leaving" they should just be dragged out within a minute to stop the constant fucking whinging.

As for it going "back to basics" the bedroom set-up seems to suggest otherwise.

Someone make a list of clichés we can tick off as each housemate goes in.

"I've never watched big brother"

"I've slept with a premier league footballer"

Hiiiiilariously camp gay man

Token old/black/fat contestant

etc etc

It would be pretty nice if they stopped people leaving for stupid things like someone smoking someone elses ciggies, someone wee weed in the shower, or someone borrowed my makeup, or missy A had a whole 3 minutes too long in the shower. :lol: Surely you go in to the house expecting that kind of stuff to happen!

Hrmm the announcer man just said, "After come dine with me, Davina is back with more housemates than ever before, that's at 9 o'clock".

I guess that means the rumours about there being less housemates is a dud. :lol:

Hrmm the announcer man just said, "After come dine with me, Davina is back with more housemates than ever before, that's at 9 o'clock".

I guess that means the rumours about there being less housemates is a dud. :lol:

There is supposed to be 16 housemates entering, right?

I read that there was only going to be 13, I've just had a look for the magazine that I read the article in because I am more than likely wrong, but can't find it now.

I remember it saying that there wasn't going to be any quirks this year when the housemates went in, (I think it was last year that it started out as all females?), that Big Brother had said they were going back to the basics and wouldn't be interfering as much, and that there was going to be a reduction in housemate numbers.

Edit: Yep, you're right, 16 housemates :lol: