IGNORED

Big Brother 9

Capwn

Darnell's fairly shrewd, isn't he? I remember him a couple of weeks ago telling Luke he'd worked him out, that he knew he just went from group to group whispering and bitching, and I was like, "Darnell, wtf? Luke's cool", but, turns out he was spot on.

Watching Kat's soul being ground under foot like a crumbly cookie is quite sad.

Has anyone seen any part of Lisa's face move yet?

Rachel's just plain 'nice', I thought that from very early on, but she won't win. She could scrub up quite well if she made an effort, too.

Some of the recent footage showed how big her breasts really are, but that hasn't made up for the footage I saw yesterday of her shaving her moustache.

I did love the extended shot in last night's show which was just a massive pair of fake breasts pointing at the sky with a nose in between them, waggling up and down as she talked.

Rachel's just plain 'nice', I thought that from very early on, but she won't win. She could scrub up quite well if she made an effort, too.

I think Rachel's far more attractive than Jennifer, always have done. I don't see the Jennifer appeal at all and never did, even on day 1 when we didn't have her personality to take into account.

I think Rachel's far more attractive than Jennifer, always have done. I don't see the Jennifer appeal at all and never did, even on day 1 when we didn't have her personality to take into account.

Oh, aye, I preferred Rachel from her audition vid shown on the first night, when it looked like there were two quite fit women going in (didn't get the Sylvia appeal, here). Since then, I've only seen Rachel with just-got-out-of-bed hair, which, whilst not a bad thing, doesn't show off her full potential. She's actually quite a cutey.

However, Jennifer looks like there's an invisible dog turd stuck under her nose.

Oh well, am sure Nuts and Zoo will have a go at rectifying that

The likes of Jennifer and Rebecca don't seem to be able to grasp that some people are capable of being nice all of the time (Rachel and Kathreya). Their microscopic minds can't handle the situation, and so they conclude that they're being fake.

Luke clearly loves to stir the shit, which is why he jumps back and forth between groups.

Rachel even without a scrap of makeup is lovely and she has amazing eyes as well, watching Jen when Darnell took her to school and watching her during that crying for the cameras situation just made me think of a weasel.

I really think Darnell is a potential winner of this.

Luke was an early favourite but he's shown himself up as a scheming little scumbag. I think Rex is absolutely brilliant but he'll come across as too arrogant for some people. Mohamed is a decent bloke but not really interesting enough to be a winner. Unless Kathreya picks up the sympathy/comedy vote, or they start chucking in some really decent new housemates, I can't see anyone else coming close right now.

The thing about Luke is that he really bugs me whilst they show footage of him in the house mingling* with the other house mates. But his monologues in the diary room often have me giggling.

*shit stirring

The thing about Luke is that he really bugs me whilst they show footage of him in the house mingling* with the other house mates. But his monologues in the diary room often have me giggling.

*shit stirring

I find them a bit too try-hard to be funny and/or clever.

Dale/Stu are so just horny for Jen, and follow whatever she says.

Hmm. From what I've seen this weekend it's not quite like that. Yes, Dale and Stu want to 'bang' Jen. But look at the relationship between Dale and Jen, then compare it to the one between Stu and Jen.

Idiot boychild Dale (Hey - why haven't you got any fanny yet, big man?) is being played for total sucker by Jen. She spends an awful lot of time systematically being his 'mum' - IE telling him what to do and how to think - and then being his cuddle cat, which gives him the impression that he's in with a chance. No chance more like - you numbskull.

Flashlashes Stu's (He's been with glamour models - this guy is class!) relationship with Jen is completely different. Watch her fawning by him, acting all submissive - she's saying come and get it. Backing up and agreeing with the statements he makes, she is controlling but only very subtly because she doesn't want Stu - oh the free thinking wildman his he is - to see it. Because he'll back off with those 'I don't want to get too close to anyone here excuses, he's been making since the moment he walked in'.

Hmm. From what I've seen this weekend it's not quite like that. Yes, Dale and Stu want to 'bang' Jen. But look at the relationship between Dale and Jen, then compare it to the one between Stu and Jen.

Idiot boychild Dale (Hey - why haven't you got any fanny yet, big man?) is being played for total sucker by Jen. She spends an awful lot of time systematically being his 'mum' - IE telling him what to do and how to think - and then being his cuddle cat, which gives him the impression that he's in with a chance. No chance more like - you numbskull.

Flashlashes Stu's (He's been with glamour models - this guy is class!) relationship with Jen is completely different. Watch her fawning by him, acting all submissive - she's saying come and get it. Backing up and agreeing with the statements he makes, she is controlling but only very subtly because she doesn't want Stu - oh the free thinking wildman his he is - to see it. Because he'll back off with those 'I don't want to get too close to anyone here excuses, he's been making since the moment he walked in'.

The only thing glamour model tends to bring to mind for me is "gets their tits out for a camera" if he had been with a catwalk or print model then yeah thats a bit different.

As far as Dale goes after talking to Darnell last night, I think the blinkers are off, not that it matters because he's got a long term girlfriend on the outside that is probably going to sock him in the chops as soon as she sees him

04.14: Dale says that Jen must be in a mood with him about something but he doesn't know why. Darnell says she made him look like an idiot earlier in the day.

03.31: Darnell says Jen, "s***s on everything". He says: "I know it's because she's been hurt, but it's just a bit of fun."

He adds: "A few weeks in the Big Brother house is not going to change her."

03.25: Darnell says: "She's not the type to go to Ibiza and rave it up."

Dale says: "I know and I wouldn't mind if she just said she couldn't do that but it's the way she says things. It's like 'That is just a waste of time...', er, no it's not ... don't aim it as if me and Bex are bad people for wanting to go to Ibiza and stuff like that."

He says he's realised he has thought more negative towards Jen in the past few days.

03.23: Darnell asks Dale if he can handle the kind of baggage Jen's got. He says: "You're only 21 dude! Imagine coming out of here and all the ass that could be thrown at you, girls like Mischa Barton and Paris Hilton." Hmmmm wishful thinking ...

Darnell adds: "She's a lot to deal with dude, she might not be the best thing for you."

Dale says he's thought about that.

03.21: Dale tells Darnell he can't win with Jen. He says: "If I cuddle her or something it's like I'm a fire blanket, I'm smothering her, but if I stay away Stu gets in there."

He says he tried to go and talk to her before but she got up and walked away.

03.13: Jen and Stu are chatting in the bedroom - poor Dale!

03.12: Jen goes to bed. Darnell says to Dale: "Woah man, I see what you mean about the way she's acting with you."

Dale says: "Well, you know what I've noticed about her, if you don't share her opinions she can't handle it. Her and Stu can f****** live happily ever after."

03.04: Rex, Kat and Rachel decide they are going to go to sleep. Dale says he likes scary movies but Jen nastily tells him she doesn't see the point in "paying to scare yourself s*******".

Bex and Jen sitting moaning that there's no fun people in the house (read: gossipy bitches) while watching the others all play a game together was really funny. Such pathetic women. BORED PEOPLE ARE BORING

Oh...and Bex is a slag who likes getting her tits out. Darnell was right again,

Make it so, Jen is going to go the entire week thinking she is untouchable because she is "real"

Do you always only give away 50% of secrets? :unsure:

If ever I've wanted there to be a freak collapse of the exit stairs/scaffold/structure, out by the baying crowd, it'll be this Friday.

Is anyone getting sent in to replace Dennis?

I was curious about this too.

You know the housemates have been screaming a few times about there being another house, is there anything in those rumours?

I was curious about this too.

You know the housemates have been screaming a few times about there being another house, is there anything in those rumours?

We'd have heard about it by now, from a leak, surely? Unless it's there but hasn't been populated yet.

And, some idiot, like Davina wouldn't have been able to refrain from hinting (and gurning) about it, I reckon.

I think its been a massive cop out not to interview the house mates properly - actually telling and showing them what happened rather than them blame it on editing etc.

I have been hating Jen hard the last week hopefully she gets booed off hard.

We'd have heard about it by now, from a leak, surely? Unless it's there but hasn't been populated yet.

And, some idiot, like Davina wouldn't have been able to refrain from hinting (and gurning) about it, I reckon.

Yeah I guess it would have been at least gurned about by now.

I just find it a bit strange that Dennis has been gone for so long now and there is not even a hint about another housemate entering.

Yeah I guess it would have been at least gurned about by now.

I just find it a bit strange that Dennis has been gone for so long now and there is not even a hint about another housemate entering.

Any new housemate should be one that has been half-starved to death, and has been denied sex for a few years...and it should be a lion. With anger-management problems. Whose mother was killed by humans.