rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Capwn

Big Brother 9

My friend's just got a job with endemol working on BBLB. Do we know who the new presenter is yet?

It is actually those 2 'cool' people that I posted in the first post that are doing bblb

My hope? Human sacrifices every Friday, with the remaining housemates being showered in the evictees blood whilst at the same time being shown montages of Davina McCall overlaid with sounds from slaughterhouses.

I effing hate Big Brother. The first series had a novelty value, but now its just a conversation topic for dull office workers without outside lives of their own, desperately clinging to the belief that they are ineteresting and insightful.

My hope? Human sacrifices every Friday, with the remaining housemates being showered in the evictees blood whilst at the same time being shown montages of Davina McCall overlaid with sounds from slaughterhouses.

I effing hate Big Brother. The first series had a novelty value, but now its just a conversation topic for dull office workers without outside lives of their own, desperately clinging to the belief that they are ineteresting and insightful.

MRMonkey, you have been evicted from the Big Brother topic. :(

Another leak?

For TV Biz can reveal one of the likely housemates in the new series next month is a wannabe model who promises to spill the beans on flings with two Premier League stars.

Busty mum-of-two Jill Demirel, from Chigwell, Essex (where else), has been lined up for the ninth series of the Channel 4 reality show.

Her MySpace page is filled with comments from pals wishing her good luck, with one friend saying (you’ve got to love the grammar): “Wont Be Back 4 A Week. If It All Happens While Im Away (Not Sure If I Was Meant 2 Say) Then Dont Take No S**t.”

Jill also comes across as a right charmer as she says: “I’d just like to say I am happy where I am and where I am heading. It’s all good. All you jealous haters out there mind your own. The more you hate me, the more I shall succeed. If you hate me that must mean you care about me, so thanks. GET OVER IT, YOU B****!”

For TV Biz can reveal one of the likely housemates in the new series next month is a wannabe model who promises to spill the beans on flings with two Premier League stars.

Don't they have people in every year that have "slept with Premier League stars?" And they always promise to spill the beans, and then when they get in it turns out that they're not allowed to talk about it because channel 4 ban all talk on celebrities. And what they do talk about is edited out. And the Sun still print this rubbish every year as if this one will be different? Anyway, the following photo should explain the "wannabe" in "wannabe model."

jill_blue001.jpg

Davina, who fronts her ninth series of the summer show this year, said Big Brother is getting tough.

Davina said: "Big Brother is no longer going to be lenient in any way, shape or form.

"If there's any kind of rule breaking, they're going to come down on them like a ton of bricks. You're not just going to be able to saunter into the diary room and go 'Hi yeah can I just get some gas for my curling tongs?'.

"No, no, no, no - they're basically gonna make housemates suffer a bit more which will be a good thing I think.

"We've been a bit soft the last couple of years, this is not a holiday camp you know, this is an entertainment programme and we need a winner."

Not at all a surprise. They should really push the boat out and get some Siamese twins in there too.

now that IS a good idea. They would obviously win though wouldn't they? But yeah would be nice to even have someone in a wheelchair who needs help with going to the toilet. Would the show a new dynamic.

House Pics to be revealed in Heat Magazine this Tuesday!!

Oh and now the new BBLB presenters can actually be seen in motion in this advert!,

O Leary announced that he would be leaving Big Brother after the Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack series ends, to concentrate more on presenting The X Factor.

what a move!

Don't they have people in every year that have "slept with Premier League stars?" And they always promise to spill the beans, and then when they get in it turns out that they're not allowed to talk about it because channel 4 ban all talk on celebrities. And what they do talk about is edited out. And the Sun still print this rubbish every year as if this one will be different? Anyway, the following photo should explain the "wannabe" in "wannabe model."

jill_blue001.jpg

Yikes!

jill_blue005.jpg

Scariest face ever.

There appears to be a giant ashtray in the garden. Now all they need is some giant fags to put in it.

Yes, you have to sit in it to smoke , apparently.

Yes, you have to sit in it to smoke , apparently.

oh really? would be funny if it did something when sat on or inside like rotate really fast while playing the most annoying music

It looks like every year, a stupid badly coloured idiot hutch. The sheer hysteria of people wondering what the chair looks like, the bedrooms etc, defies logical reason. Its a house. The morons inside will ruin it within a week anyway with their simple cave painting like markings.