Sign in to follow this  
Capwn

Big Brother 9

Ooooh yeah can't WAIT to see the diary room chair LOL!! Maybe they will make it look like a torture chair to fit in with this years theme or a chair that is uncomfortable.

They should make them actualy leave their cigarette butts in the giant ashtray, so over time it would just fill up with used fags and any smokers would a) have to sit in their own filth if they want to smoke and b) they'd be able to see how much they've actualy smoked while in the house, which would no doubt make them and people at home think about quitting.

The only trouble is it would make the garden smell like shit so everyone would suffer.

It looks like every year, a stupid badly coloured idiot hutch. The sheer hysteria of people wondering what the chair looks like, the bedrooms etc, defies logical reason. Its a house. The morons inside will ruin it within a week anyway with their simple cave painting like markings.

You never told us you got in!

They should make them actualy leave their cigarette butts in the giant ashtray, so over time it would just fill up with used fags and any smokers would a) have to sit in their own filth if they want to smoke and B) they'd be able to see how much they've actualy smoked while in the house, which would no doubt make them and people at home think about quitting.

The only trouble is it would make the garden smell like shit so everyone would suffer.

That IS a good idea.

5 days to go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A55bMJZsfqs

Oh Adam, your dedication is too overwhelming.

The funny thing is I'm outside the UK, can't watch it live! Have to wait the next day and look for youtube links.

The funny thing is I'm outside the UK, can't watch it live! Have to wait the next day and look for youtube links.

Me too. I'm organising an opening night party for my British friends and we're gonna get pratted and watch the first few episodes while swearing loudly at the TV and baying for blood.

That's right, just when you thought BB couldn't get any better it does! Blind housemate!

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_headline=b...-name_page.html

They've been threatening this for about 3 Big Brothers now! Guys, don't you remember all the talk of a disabled person being on it? It's probably the same fucking person as well. They've had them in the queue forever.

Remember when it was leaked that stuttering swear boy Pete the barman from the Concord in Brighton had been 'in the chosen few' since Big Brother 2? He flipping won Big Brother 7. As BB's gone on it's become ever more obvious that it's a giant fucking fix. Maybe I should of noticed it earlier? - you'd be right. But now I do see it - it completely eradicates nearly all the enjoyment in watching it for me. And I've watched a lot of BB!

All this talk of a return to basics - what people really want is a return to the innocence of the early BB's. When we the viewers didn't know any better and neither did the contestants. It's never going to happen though is it.

It's going take a awful lot more than some prick who's looking to present a show on 'Dave', tripping a up a blind person on national TV for LOL's to get me away from video games and real life, this year. (Still the entrance show and the live comments in this thread are always worth the ticket price - damn - I'm cracking already!)

What difference does it make if it's a fix? If the voting itself was fixed that would be an issue, but for the producers to have one housemate they think is gonna win, so what?

I like the phrase "completely eradicates nearly all the enjoyment" though.

What difference does it make if it's a fix? If the voting itself was fixed that would be an issue, but for the producers to have one housemate they think is gonna win, so what?

I like the phrase "completely eradicates nearly all the enjoyment" though.

After my sexy phrase it says 'for me'. Big Brother editing footage to favour certain housemates - rubs me up the wrong way. Helping and informing/implying to certain housemates that they should change their behaviour - I don't like it either. Cutting away from interesting Live/Web footage - gets on my tits. Even dipping the flipping sound - it all rings of the devils work to me. If you don't mind - fair do's - I fucking hate it with a passion.

As for the voting being fixed - well not even considering the above does help 'massage' voting figures in certain directions. I guess you'd not call - changing voting rules week to week to confuse viewers into making the incorrect vote, and sending back in housemates clearly voted out by the paying public - a fix. I would - I'd call it a fucking stitch up!

more gimmicks..they cant do a normal BB anymore. idiots.

It's this kind of attitude they're hoping to eradicate. Blind people aren't normal, they shouldn't be on TV!

No problem with blind people on TV, but it's possibly not the best idea to put them in a house with people of standard BB contestant intelligence.

"So are you proper blind, then, y'know, like with everything, then? What about cars? Can you see cars? If there's a car coming at you like really fast can you not see that at all? What about dogs? Or trees? Can you not see this? *gestures*. Really!? What about cars..." etc.

What are they going to have at the end of the interview though?

Davina: "We all loved your time in the house, now let's have a listen to your best bits, or we could show them and I'll describe to you why everyone's laughing at these clips of you acting normally whilst a pair of naked idiots make obscene gestures at your face."

stuttering swear boy Pete the barman from the Concord in Brighton had been 'in the chosen few' since Big Brother 2? He flipping won Big Brother 7. As BB's gone on it's become ever more obvious that it's a giant fucking fix.

If you think that's bad, you may also like to consider that many housemates have already been test housemates, and have lived in the house for a few weeks already. They do a "trial run" for about three weeks in the month before each series, to test all the camera angles and train the crew. Many of the test housemates are backups, or people who didn't quite make the final list; but sometimes they are asked back the following year and become genuine housemates.

LESS THAN 1 DAY TILL 3 MONTHS OF BIG BROTHER!!

Oh yeah and those really really funny guys at friday night project just so happen to have a special on launch night!!...

I'm sure I will tune in but I haven't enjoyed it for maybe 2 years??

I miss that "can't wait till the next episode" feeling. The Jungle Cat year was just so funny - here's hoping for a good one!!

No problem with blind people on TV, but it's possibly not the best idea to put them in a house with people of standard BB contestant intelligence.

"So are you proper blind, then, y'know, like with everything, then? What about cars? Can you see cars? If there's a car coming at you like really fast can you not see that at all? What about dogs? Or trees? Can you not see this? *gestures*. Really!? What about cars..." etc.

That really shouldn't have made me laugh, but it did. :wub: Only because it is likely to happen.

I'm really hoping the back to basics rumour is true. I read somewhere, think it was in Heat or something, that Big Brother was going to intervene less this year, and just let the housemates get on with it. :o

I'm sure I will tune in but I haven't enjoyed it for maybe 2 years??

I miss that "can't wait till the next episode" feeling. The Jungle Cat year was just so funny - here's hoping for a good one!!

The best bit is seeing all the freaks they've got, going into the house. Plus being in this thread, when it's happening :o

Nice to see Jade making the most of it on GMTV this morning...

SPOILERZ!!

This year's house will include a stand-up comic, a DJ and a deported American. One contestant will be a Buddhist, while another is Muslim.

Three of the housemates have children, three were born outside the UK, one starred in a film with Hugh Grant, while another has had a breast enlargement.

One contestant has never watched the show, another owns a £13,000 watch and the oldest housemate is 42.