Fringe - new show from Lost creator, J.J. Abrams

That was ok. Reminded me of Threshold in places. Didn't seem very JJ Abrams at all. Liked the metal arm and the goo and the distended mouth at the beginning. And the scientist guy is ace.

Yes, I shall be keeping an eye on this one.

Pacey!

"I DON'T WANNA WAIT!/FOR MY LIFE TO BE OOOOVVVEEERR!"

I don't DL stuff so gonna wait for this to come to TV, ah well, got a bazillion other things to watch I can't see much reason to put it at the front of the queue. As it does look pretty generic.

bonus points for using lots of music from Lost and some music from Sunshine(insta goosebumps cos of it)

Ahhhh sunshine. Thats what that music was near the end! I knew it was familiar but couldnt pinpoint it, and its been bugging me all night.

Thought it was pretty good, and i look forward to a full series. Though joshua jackson seems to have even less facial expressions than leonardo di caprio

Ah, yes. Still very planey though. Planes in pilots, it's got legs.

And The Lone Gunmen, which featured a plot to fly an airliner into the World Trade Center a few months before it happened for real.

• 2 months later...