IGNORED

Formula 1 - Codemasters

tyler

If anyone finds themselves spinning out too often then wack the Traction aid up to full. I tried switching it from Medium to Full last night and it made a BIG difference, and felt I could attack corners with far more aggression.

Bought it from Zavvi but the game is fully shrinkwrapped still. Will chance it anyway this afternoon.

Give GAME a call, say that it was a pressie sent from across the country, that you don't have the receipt but that it is still shrink wrapped, and ask if you could swap it for a 360 version. They can only say no. Offer to buy something from the shop if they um and ah about it.

karzee am i right in thinking you have the logitech wheel? (or is it dimahoo.. or neither of you!) i seem to remember one of you saying you have it

or anybody who has it, what's it like? i want to get it really, but i just know it's awkward for me to use it as when i play i'm in my room and it's cramped as fuck, not really enough space. :(

still would be nice to have a decent wheel though, also does it work on the pc?

Ah ok so it's similar to Grid. Looks like I do have a chance for the level 50 cheeve then!

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

grid pissed me the fuck off when i was going for the top online rank achievement, i was so close and then because they made a glitchy game they reset EVERYBODY to rank 1

is f1 2010 does this i will go fucking nuts! i like my achievements. :blush: not so much as i used to, admittedly

karzee am i right in thinking you have the logitech wheel? (or is it dimahoo.. or neither of you!) i seem to remember one of you saying you have it

or anybody who has it, what's it like? i want to get it really, but i just know it's awkward for me to use it as when i play i'm in my room and it's cramped as fuck, not really enough space. :(

I've got the official MS wheel (it's a very good piece of kit), and clip it onto the seat of a chair. My set-up works like a doozy, uses minimal space, and cost nothing (bar the wheel itself).

I would gladly accept your challenge sir, but I have a gig tonight. You about Sunday night?

:D Sounds good.

Snoops, have you read this thread? Force Feedback steering wheels (Xbox360)

Day 34 in the Big Brother House:

be aware like...you've picked up some gravel like....be aware like...you've picked up some gravel like....be aware like...

I stick with my comment about the handling, but it's a soulless game and for that reason I'm out. Carry on :)

Have you tried, like, keeping out of the gravel?

Sharky, be careful around Karzee, for he is a prrrriiiccckkkkk.

I know, he uses traction control like a proper special ;)

That's because he's an 'arcade type'.

Blergh!

HA!

Last night a bunch of us had an online race at Monza. Not knowing the track too well we were all relieved to hear that it was quite a simple track to learn and drive on. All, that is, except Meerman. If I recall his words correctly he said, "I'm alright, I know Monza by heart".

Now have a guess which position Meerman finished in.

Meerman is a sim-snob. He'd rather drive like an out-of-control arsehole rather than admit to having a bit of traction control on.

:P

HA!

I couldn't help it when you were parked PERPENDICULARLY on the track and I couldn't stop in time to avoid smashing into you. :lol:

Not only did you finish last you also picked up a +1 Lap penalty....the only one I saw in the entire evening of racing! I mean, I saw plenty of +10 sec penalties for corner taking but what on earth did you do to warrant a +1 lap?

In fact I've just checked F1 rulebook. It says,"+1 Lap Penalty - Awarded to racers who are a liability to themselves and other racers, and who drives without care, attention, or control."