Formula 1 - Codemasters

tyler

Keep those exciting despatch/email/confirmation posts coming guys, they're a real buzz to read when you are buying it out of a shop for cash money on the day of release.

Nothing beats reading through all the latest news from the online buyers. From processing to charging to despatching to waiting for the postie coming up the path. Don't forget to keep us up to date about whether you'll be in to recieve or if your stuck in work for X hours. That shit is unmissable.

Keep those exciting despatch/email/confirmation posts coming guys, they're a real buzz to read when you are buying it out of a shop for cash money on the day of release.

Nothing beats reading through all the latest news from the online buyers. From processing to charging to despatching to waiting for the postie coming up the path. Don't forget to keep us up to date about whether you'll be in to recieve or if your stuck in work for X hours. That shit is unmissable.

Ok, here's mine:

9:42 Ordered from Shopto

12:28 Confirmed order despatched 1st Class.

Gotta love Shopto.

Thats First Class!

(and I'm with you Boozy, actually leaving the house to shop :o)

About as exciting as half a page of random YouTube videos.

I should have mine by tomorrow. Preorders are so very, very sweet.

I only ordered about 40 minutes ago (ShopTo) and it's now been shipped. :)

Well, in theory it has...obviously a lot of places will say they've shipped a day or so before they have nowadays, though to the best of my memory it's always been next day in the past when ShopTo say they've sent it... So...hopefully tomorrow!

I only ordered about 40 minutes ago (ShopTo) and it's now been shipped. :)

Well, in theory it has...obviously a lot of places will say they've shipped a day or so before they have nowadays, though to the best of my memory it's always been next day in the past when ShopTo say they've sent it... So...hopefully tomorrow!

I'd do the same but they won't deliver to my work - only card holders adress. <_<