IGNORED

Mario Kart Wii

tyler

What typo?

Know your place...

This is my last race now, hope it's a good one.

One thing that's puzzled me all night is item boxes failing to block red shells. It's been a pain.

edit: GBA Bowsers Castle, awesome track to finish. Great racing Joe.

I meant flattered or flattened. I was just being sarcastic there though. And yeah, too bad fake item boxes aren't that useful against shells. Though you could do that in MK64 (and perhaps MKSC). By the way: how did you learn to dodge POWs like that?

I'm gonna call it a night as well. Last race was against a bunch of skateboards, but we had a good fight once again. Though I have to admit that you're a few yards ahead of me most of the times, with some exceptions: our friends score (only counts tonight's races) is 24 to 13. Until soon (tomorrow evening I guess).

Edit: the rest of the races were bloody awesome as well! I'd like to add some people now too: angel, I already have you in my list, though not selectable. Straps Optional and phresh, I liked our battles al over the field, so I've added you two.

By the way: how did you learn to dodge POWs like that?

our friends score (only counts tonight's races) is 24 to 13.

You just time a stunt on the 3rd POW. It's easy after a while.

Is that 24-13 to me? I would have thought it was more even. Though I did win most of those later games.

Can you just use the jump button to avoide the POW? Im sure I have managed that a few times. Is that waht you mean by stunt tyler?

A well timed hop should work aswell (better) I guess. I've never tried it.

Added the bottom 29 from the list + ilpostino.

Add me if you want: 4554-0211-1974

Added you back.
Can you just use the jump button to avoide the POW? Im sure I have managed that a few times. Is that waht you mean by stunt tyler?
I just start shaking my wheel vigorously as soon as it's approaching the third POW and I make it through without any speed loss every time.

I tried a car with better handling today and I've been fairing up much better online this afternoon, consistently keeping up with the top three every time ;)

Some great races there earlier Exile :angry: Being on a bike seems to work better the bigger the race is - if I can get out in front early everyone else mauls each other and leaves me alone. I sent you a couple of ghosts, and Barnard, I sent you a couple too, because you seem to be the only person on my list who has times recorded for anything :(

- Oh, and it never works when I try to join friends in races, but sometimes does work when I just go to continental race

Yes t'was good fun... The two of us left the rest of the group for dust in quite a few races! :D It was nice to beat you at ghost valley too (after you whipped me on it first time round :))

Thanks for the ghosts too - I'll have to check those out, although I must admit I haven't played any time trial yet... always seems to be someone else wanting to play when I switch it on and if I am on my own, I tend to go online!

First race, back with a win. Gonna quit that one McSpeed (as it was full) and try to join phresh and Straps.

edit: Oops, they seem to have left this room.

I'll be joining you then.

Edit: though it seems you have left it already...