Car boots, charity shops and amazing retro finds from your loft

Good nick for DC cases, too!

Haha indeed, they tend to break just looking at them the wrong way! Most of my collection went a long time ago, but the Dreamcast was the one console I kept pretty much everything for.

Looking back, the Dreamcast was bloody brilliant wasn't it? Well apart from those cases and the pads of course, but it had a stupidly good first party catalogue. How the mighty Sega has fallen...

I could never part with such a collection!

Some great stuff there.

Really want to get that PSone picture box but it's the boring grey one I always seem to find.

Yeah was surprised to find it in such good condition too. It's now sat nicely next to my PSone Combo.

I've just realised, it's a good collection of dc stuff because the dc was all killer, no filler. POD, Suzuki and Ducati games, and speed devils aside. It's almost impossible to have a bad dc collection.

You take that back! POD* and Speed Devils were great fun!

*admittedly I only ever played POD on PC

Should have offered a tenner for that, worked for me stealing out of the hands of other collectors before.

You Sir, are the worst kind of person......1st rule of bootsale club is, you don't try and buy stuff that someone else is buying :P

Mike..

I picked up Medievil 1 & 2 for PS1, cases were smashed but discs are alright, £2 the pair :)

Just wish I had stayed in bed an extra hour though, the local, all year round bootsale has started opening from 8am, not 7am like it used to, so I sat in the car twiddling my thumbs (playing candy bloody Crush more like) for an hour :P

Mike..

Nice weather today so quite a good turnout.

Got this lot for a tenner (all games complete)

bb5fd216-1f45-4f7e-821d-02a889cd2a81.jpg

and these odds and ends (no idea whats gone on with my phone camera)

IMG_5782.jpg

Factory sealed Diablo 3 - £9!

Everything else was £1 each (or less)

Missed out on a fair bit of Megadrive stuff, a boxed Gamecube + Wavebird and a boxed Silver PS2 (which i was a bit gutted about).

Hyrule Historia for a quid?!?!

Nope not quite.. Skyward Sword Collectors Guide :)

£17 the lot.....'nuff said really, today was a good day :D

Bit of an understatement :P

Some cracking PS1 stuff there, I'm suitably envious

Nope not quite.. Skyward Sword Collectors Guide :)

Bit of an understatement :P

Some cracking PS1 stuff there, I'm suitably envious

So was every trader there, I took a leaf out of their book and practically draped myself over a whole table, the look on their faces was priceless, but the best part was the actual Gamecube console, no one had paid it a blind bit of notice as it had no leads or controllers, I popped the lid open and there was Twilight Princess, typically a week after I purchased it (albeit boxed) for a lot more than I paid this morning, always the way :P

So pleased it didn't rain today, or I wouldn't have a weeks worth (if not more) of things to get my teeth into, now all I have to do is finish Tales of the Abyss on the 3DS and I can get started on some of these.

Went to GEEK in Margate today, got these bits as a mix of trades with friends, traders at the show and really crappy second hand shopspost-234-0-77825300-1393012080_thumb.jpg

Astro Wars -traded for gba stuff

Wolf child £5

Golden Axe 2 £5

Gran Turismo 2 (sealed) free!!

Strike Eagle £1.50

Namco Smash Court Tennis £10 (minty fresh too)

Atari carts £2.50 each

Conker £2.50

Skyrim £3