Sign in to follow this  
harbey

Sega Rally Weekly Time Trial - MK2

Ok I should be on from about 7:30pm. I'll try hosting first, see how it goes. Has anyone done this before? Is it easy to keep the games private and send invites out through the game?

Give us a shout when you're on, just finished PGR3 so going to be getting back into finishing this off.
If you guys are up for some races, I'd like to join in too.

It'd be good to get some racing on the go.

Any night next week I'm free.

Thanks

gamertag: o kramer o

I'll be up for some from next weekend onwards.

Added you three now.

Let's get it on.

Well, you bunch of wasters, that was a waste of time! I might send PMs out next time!

Luckily I still had plenty of the single player left to finish!

Sorry! Do send out PMs generally, I tend to forget to check the online folder.

I'm booked up now until Thursday night, but I deffo do want to have some online races.

I haven't played for a while, in fact i've played online once (they were bigger boys) and failed miserably.

If there's a named time & place, I'd be happy to fill the numbers.

Yeah lads, woteva!

Anyway, no worries we'll try again soon, not sure when I'll have the TV to meself though, might have to be a late one.

Late is good for me. Thursday/Friday late or any time next week - just so you know.

I haven't played for a while, in fact i've played online once (they were bigger boys) and failed miserably.

If there's a named time & place, I'd be happy to fill the numbers.

Add my gamer tag or let me know yours then. :)

So is this happening then? Or will everyone be playing Braid / GW2 / any other game instead?

I'm up for some Sega Rally if this is still going, (or though possibly not tonight - I've already had 4 beers) - gamertag = oinkster

I'm up for some Sega Rally if this is still going, (or though possibly not tonight - I've already had 4 beers) - gamertag = oinkster

Still going? It's not started yet, never seen anyone playing it! I've got to switch off now anyway, Braid has strained my gaming frustration valve.

Cor, I'm having real difficulty finding time to play anything at the moment, this is getting frustrating.

I'll add your gamertag too Oinkster.

BTW, if anyone ever sees me online, no matter what I'm playing feel free to drop me a "Sega Rally multi?" msg.